BYD to Start Producing Electric Sanitation Vehicle in Its New Laoting Base
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, invested by Beijing Environmental Sanitation Engineering Group Sanitation Equipment Leting Co. Ltd, the sanitation vehicle production base starts construction in Leting Economic and Technological Development Zone in Hebei province. The production base will be used to produce electric road sweepers “Shining Blue” researched jointly by Beijing Sanitation Group and BYD. The project with an investment of 1.5 billion RMB will start trial production at the end of this year and will produce 15,000 sanitation vehicles per year in formal production phase.
The project covers an area of 500mu, which includes a building area spanning over 184,000 square meters. They are designed for use in areas like sanitation vehicle’s parts production line, chassis production and assembly line, R&D, test center, office building and other facility buildings.
The project uses the most internationally leading German technology of soft welding production, robot-supported equipment, digital control plasma cutting technique and other high-end equipment and technologies. The base mainly produce new-type sanitation vehicles and equipment including road watering truck, fecal suction truck, garbage transfer truck, road sweeper, snow sweeper and special vehicles. After starting service, the base has the capacity to produce 15,000 units annually and the sanitation vehicles produced will be sold in Beijing, Jiangsu, Hainan and Guizhou provinces as well as Cuba and Brazil.
BYD electric sanitation vehicle, the one ever used in Tiananmen Square, is the global first zero-pollution, zero-emission, low-noise and low-radiation road sweeper. It was used to serve the military parade of Commemorating 70th anniversary of the victories of War of Chinese People's Resistance against Japan and the world Anti-Fascism war and has been put into market as a modeling new-energy sanitation product.
Responsible person in Laoting says after the construction, the project will be China’s largest production base for new-energy sanitation vehicle and equipment manufacturing and will achieve a business revenue of 5.44 billion RMB, 0.15 billion in profit and 0.18 billion in tax, and create 806 jobs.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019 2020-04-01
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production 2020-02-10
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop Electric Trucks 2020-02-01
- BYD Delivers 100th Battery-Electric Truck in the United States 2020-01-15
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1