BYD to Start Producing Electric Sanitation Vehicle in Its New Laoting Base
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, invested by Beijing Environmental Sanitation Engineering Group Sanitation Equipment Leting Co. Ltd, the sanitation vehicle production base starts construction in Leting Economic and Technological Development Zone in Hebei province. The production base will be used to produce electric road sweepers “Shining Blue” researched jointly by Beijing Sanitation Group and BYD. The project with an investment of 1.5 billion RMB will start trial production at the end of this year and will produce 15,000 sanitation vehicles per year in formal production phase.
The project covers an area of 500mu, which includes a building area spanning over 184,000 square meters. They are designed for use in areas like sanitation vehicle’s parts production line, chassis production and assembly line, R&D, test center, office building and other facility buildings.
The project uses the most internationally leading German technology of soft welding production, robot-supported equipment, digital control plasma cutting technique and other high-end equipment and technologies. The base mainly produce new-type sanitation vehicles and equipment including road watering truck, fecal suction truck, garbage transfer truck, road sweeper, snow sweeper and special vehicles. After starting service, the base has the capacity to produce 15,000 units annually and the sanitation vehicles produced will be sold in Beijing, Jiangsu, Hainan and Guizhou provinces as well as Cuba and Brazil.
BYD electric sanitation vehicle, the one ever used in Tiananmen Square, is the global first zero-pollution, zero-emission, low-noise and low-radiation road sweeper. It was used to serve the military parade of Commemorating 70th anniversary of the victories of War of Chinese People's Resistance against Japan and the world Anti-Fascism war and has been put into market as a modeling new-energy sanitation product.
Responsible person in Laoting says after the construction, the project will be China’s largest production base for new-energy sanitation vehicle and equipment manufacturing and will achieve a business revenue of 5.44 billion RMB, 0.15 billion in profit and 0.18 billion in tax, and create 806 jobs.
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery 2019-12-13
- BYD Delivers 9 Electric Waste Trucks to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2019-10-09
- BYD Opens First Plant in Canada 2019-06-26
- BYD Opens Service Center in Northern California 2019-04-24
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- BYD Breaks Ground on New 20 GWh Battery Cell Plant in Chongqing, China 2019-02-26
- BYD Launches Electric Trucks and Van in Europe 2019-02-19
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility 2019-01-24
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada 2018-11-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September