7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry
www.chinatrucks.com: According to statistics, last year, the online shopping market made a total deal of 4.7 trillion RMB and this trend is growing up this year. Thanks to the online shopping market, the logistics industry thus develops rather fast. Published at the express and logistics expo not long time ago, the estimated logistics equipment purchase is expected to reach 50 billion RMB, leading to more demand in commercial vehicle market.
7 commercial vehicle enterprises including Jiefang, Dongfeng, SINOTRUK, Foton, SHACMAN, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, and JAC march towards the logistics industry and launch vehicles particularly for logistics market. In face of the 50 billion RMB market, how these 7 enterprises showcase their own leading products?
FAW Jiefang: Jiefang J6P Pilot Version
Jiefang J6P Pilot Version 4x2 tractor is Jiefang’s main product in logistics industry. It is equipped with State V 460hp CA6DM2 engine from Wuxi Diesel Engine, FAW CA12TA 210A1 automatic gear transmission, 500L+500L double fuel tanks, air suspension, electrical ECAS, and Michelin tire. It is suitable for long-distance transport.
Dongfeng: Dongfeng KX
Dongfeng KX 4x2 tractor as a replacement of 6x4 tractor offers outstanding performance and strong stability, its systems and equipment include:
Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13L engine with maximum power of 480hp, Dongfeng dt1425 manual gear transmission, pneumatic gear shift, self-servo synchronizer, “active lubrication + splash lubrication”, and standard condenser.
SINOTRUK: HOWO T7H
HOWO T7H 4x2 tractor uses 12.4L 480hp MC13.48-40 engine with MAN technology, and SINOTRUK HW25712X manual 12-gear transmission. In order to reduce the vehicle weight, it selects aluminum alloy rim for a standard vehicle component. The few leaf spring in front overhang and air suspension in rear overhang contributes a lot to the driving stability.
JAC: GALLOP K5
GALLOP K5 van is exclusive for the express industry with fashionable exterior appearance and rich configuration. It features direct 6-cylinder China-5 280hp MAN engine with maximum torque of 1100Nm and 206kw output. The FAST transmission makes a smooth shift. The avant-garde low body lowers down drag coefficient. Coupled with a higher torque and low rev, GALLOP K5 gets the best fuel economy.
Foton: Auman Super Truck EST
Auman EST Super Truck as a high-end logistic heavy truck has a European-American design. It uses new 460hp Cummins X12 State V engine which can achieve 100,000-kilometer oil change. The transmission used in Auman EST is ZF’s new TraXon automatic transmission, using many intelligent fuel saving technologies such as ADEPT, Leakless and LBSC to lower down fuel consumption in an effective way.
SHACMAN: Delong New M3000
Delong New M3000 is the main product of SHACMAN in the logistics industry. It is equipped with Weichai WP7.270E51 State V engine with 7.47L replacement and 270hp. It uses FAST 9JS119T-B direct gear transmission, MAN 11.5t 3.083 gear ratio rear axle. The vehicle economic speed reaches 80km/h and above, meeting the demands for urban logistics transport.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor: Chenglong H7
Chenglong H7 is equipped with 460/430hp 13L Cummins State V engine and Fast 12-gear transmission. The combo of overgear drive and small gear ratio is featured by high stability, low fuel consumption and light weight. It is designed for high-efficiency logistics transport. In addition, the stability of the complete vehicle is largely improved by using four-point suspended driving cab, light-weighted rim and tyre, airbag suspension and V-shape rear stabilizer bar.
All these 7 models from 7 commercial vehicle enterprises are designed for the logistic industry. In the face of 50 billion RMB market, whose model is superior to others and which enterprise will win a bigger share?
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September