Co-ops Between Weichai America Corp. and PSI to Bring Win-win Result
www.chinatrucks.com: From June 3rd to 6th American local time, Tan xuguang, chairman and CEO of Weichai Power and his delegation paid a visit to Power Solutions International, Inc. (“PSI” or the “Company”). During the visit, Mr. Tan not only heard a report on work from PSI management team, R&D team and marketing team, had cordial chat with workers at the production line, but also presented a keynote speech to thousands of staff in PSI.
Aa early as March this year, PSI a leader in the design, engineer and manufacture of emissions-certified, alternative-fuel power systems announced a share purchase agreement with Weichai America Corp. (“Weichai America”), who invested $60 million in PSI through a combination of newly issued common equity and preferred shares. Weichai America is a fully owned subsidiary company of Weichai Power Co., Ltd. (“Weichai”), a China-based leading global designer and manufacturer of diesel engines, having sold more than 4 million heavy duty diesel engines, with products sold in more than 110 countries around the world.
Weichai is an international company with 80 thousand employees worldwide and revenue of roughly 20 billion dollars in 2016, about half revenue comes from overseas market. The two companies have also agreed to a strategic collaboration agreement under which they will work together to accelerate market penetration opportunities for each company’s respective product lines across various geographic markets and end user segments. Through the alliance, PSI will gain access to Weichai’s international manufacturing facilities and supply chain network.
Tan xuguang points out that the establishment of strategic cooperation between Weichai will enable PSI to broaden its existing product portfolio and contribute to its development under the support from global supplying system.
According to Tan xuguang, the cooperation with PSI is not limited to investment in PSI, it also includes the diesel engine technology and rich resources. Under the great efforts made by PSI management team and the staff, we believe that the alliance will provide support for PSI and finally bring a win-win result for both parties.
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September