Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 7, 2017, “A Nice Truck – Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day & Chenglong L3 Launch Ceremony” is held in Taihu scenic Garden Expo in Suzhou. At the ceremony, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor announces to set June 7 of every year as its Brand Day. Its brand new medium urban logistics truck Chenglong L3 based on an all-new platform is officially launched.
In April, at the Innovation Development Forum for China Inter-city Logistics, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor launched its high-end logistics medium truck New Chenglong M3, serves as a role model to medium trucks in urban freight industry. At the Brand Day, Dongfeng Liuzhuo Motor officially launches another urban logistics medium truck -- Chenglong L3 which is the other product of its “medium platform strategy” sharing the same platform with M3. Hence, L3 and M3 will cover the whole medium market and the strategic arrangement of Chenglong medium truck is fully implemented.
L3 follows Chenglong family’s front in exterior and is created by Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor based on the concept of Chenglong high-end heavy truck H7, thus having “luxurious exterior, fashionable interior and comfort driving”.
It is equipped with Yuchai engine and Wan Li Yang 6-speed transmission, meeting up state emission standard. It is able to equip a cargo tank between 4.2m-7.65m in length. The light weighted chassis applies high-intensity steel sheet with a weight of only 4.18t while that of length is 6.75mm, 300kg lighter than its same kind in the market. Thus it has higher efficiency and the barycenter is 20mm lower than its same kind.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September