Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines
www.chinatrucks.com: KamAZ, a Russian car-maker, plans until 2020 to supply more than 1,000 trucks in the Philippines.
On the 25th of May, KamAZ and the Philippine Lifetruck signed a memorandum of understanding within a visit of the Philippines’ President Rodrigo Duterte to Russia and the Russian-Philippine business forum, Rambler News reports on Tuesday with the reference to the Russian company’s press office.
By prior arrangement, the car-maker will probably supply KamAZ -6520 dumping truck, KamAZ -6460 tractors and KamAZ -65117 drop-side trucks. The vehicles are supposed to be used in transportation, construction and agriculture activities.
For its part, Lifetruck undertakes “to promote production of KamAZ in the market” for the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises. A dealer and service network will be established on the basis of the company throughout the Philippines.
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Lovol Successfully Enters Russian Market 2018-03-06
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant 2017-06-27
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
- WXDEW Showcases at Russian CTT 2013-07-24
- Dongfeng Plans to Assemble Trucks in Russia 2012-10-26
- Will the Sharp Export Drop to Russia Inflict Heavy Losses on the Asian Vehicle Market? 2012-10-23
- Russian truck maker KamAZ resumes work after three-week halt 2009-05-13
- Daimler to Take 10% Stake in Russian Truck Maker 2008-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September