Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow
At this year’s Chongqing Autoshow, local manufacturer Qingling showcases its leading products—GIGA tractor and refrigerator truck specially designed for Chinese market.
In addition to GIGA, Qingling also shows 700P concept recreational vehicle, 700P van, 100P light truck, KV100 wide van, T185 long wheel base pickup, etc., totaling 9 star products and 4 engines, bringing its geographical superiority into full play.
GIGA 8×4 Refrigerator Truck
When asked about the “small goal” set by Qingling Motor, General Manager of Qingling Luo Yuguang was quoted as saying that “Qingling has been pursuing to enable more Chinese users to use internationally level commercial vehicles since cooperation with Japanese ISUZU in 1985.”
Mr. Luo says in the past 30 years of cooperation with ISUZU, Qingling conducts borrowlism and launches many technically leading and China suitable commercial vehicles. Its main products 100P, 600P, 700P and FV are regarded as modeling products, reshaping the pattern in Chinese truck industry where few high-end heavy-duty truck and light truck are seen on the market. These products have been taking up the top position in the light truck industry, fitting well for the advertisement slogan “Imitated by many, surpassed by none”.
With the rapid development of logistics industry, the trends we expected to be at professionalize and segment. The tailor-made production based on needs will be the best solution to meet customers’ diversified demands. Bearing in mind this trend, Qingling keeps launching new products in dangerous chemicals, cold chain and express industries. For instance, the displayed products in Chongqing Autoshow KV100 wide van, 100P refrigerator truck, 100P dangerous chemical transmit truck, 100P stake truck, 700P van and T185 long wheel base pickup are all developed according to different market demands in the new normal of China's economy.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September