Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow
At this year’s Chongqing Autoshow, local manufacturer Qingling showcases its leading products—GIGA tractor and refrigerator truck specially designed for Chinese market.
In addition to GIGA, Qingling also shows 700P concept recreational vehicle, 700P van, 100P light truck, KV100 wide van, T185 long wheel base pickup, etc., totaling 9 star products and 4 engines, bringing its geographical superiority into full play.
GIGA 8×4 Refrigerator Truck
When asked about the “small goal” set by Qingling Motor, General Manager of Qingling Luo Yuguang was quoted as saying that “Qingling has been pursuing to enable more Chinese users to use internationally level commercial vehicles since cooperation with Japanese ISUZU in 1985.”
Mr. Luo says in the past 30 years of cooperation with ISUZU, Qingling conducts borrowlism and launches many technically leading and China suitable commercial vehicles. Its main products 100P, 600P, 700P and FV are regarded as modeling products, reshaping the pattern in Chinese truck industry where few high-end heavy-duty truck and light truck are seen on the market. These products have been taking up the top position in the light truck industry, fitting well for the advertisement slogan “Imitated by many, surpassed by none”.
With the rapid development of logistics industry, the trends we expected to be at professionalize and segment. The tailor-made production based on needs will be the best solution to meet customers’ diversified demands. Bearing in mind this trend, Qingling keeps launching new products in dangerous chemicals, cold chain and express industries. For instance, the displayed products in Chongqing Autoshow KV100 wide van, 100P refrigerator truck, 100P dangerous chemical transmit truck, 100P stake truck, 700P van and T185 long wheel base pickup are all developed according to different market demands in the new normal of China's economy.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1