SINOTRUK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the first Hong Kong Autoshow is opened in Hong Kong Convention Center. The autoshow aims to bridge an international cooperative platform for upstream and downstream of automobile industry and create more export opportunities for Chinese manufacturers in response to the strategy of “Chinese made 2025” and the “Belt and Road” and following the target of “creating an import and export platform for Asia-Pacific automobile industry”. Many Chinese manufacturers like SINOTRUK, SAIC attend the autoshow.
As a Chinese national heavy truck brand, SINOTRUK brings 3 classic models including HOWO-T7 10x4 mixer, T5G 4x2 cargo van equipped with ALLISON transmission, raising much attention from distinguished guests. At the same time, in the site, SINOTRUK displays its achievements of a smart SINOTRUK and intelligent truck via video. The three-day autoshow attracts many people to visit SINOTRUK’s booth and helps to reach a lot of cooperation and orders.
During the autoshow, the MOFCOM organizes several activities to promote Chinese brands. SINOTRUK (HONG KONG) as the only representative of Chinese heavy truck brand shares how it explores overseas markets and yields good results in self researched products under the guidance of the “Belt and Road” at the “Chinese Automobile Industry Brand Promotion Forum”.
As a window to the world, HONG KONG has a mature, saturated and competitive automobile market and thus raises extremely high requirements on attendance and usage frequency for vehicles. SINOTRUK has maintained the No.1 position in Hongkong market among all Chinese heavy truck brands and accumulated to sell almost 600 heavy trucks.
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September