SINOTRUK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the first Hong Kong Autoshow is opened in Hong Kong Convention Center. The autoshow aims to bridge an international cooperative platform for upstream and downstream of automobile industry and create more export opportunities for Chinese manufacturers in response to the strategy of “Chinese made 2025” and the “Belt and Road” and following the target of “creating an import and export platform for Asia-Pacific automobile industry”. Many Chinese manufacturers like SINOTRUK, SAIC attend the autoshow.
As a Chinese national heavy truck brand, SINOTRUK brings 3 classic models including HOWO-T7 10x4 mixer, T5G 4x2 cargo van equipped with ALLISON transmission, raising much attention from distinguished guests. At the same time, in the site, SINOTRUK displays its achievements of a smart SINOTRUK and intelligent truck via video. The three-day autoshow attracts many people to visit SINOTRUK’s booth and helps to reach a lot of cooperation and orders.
During the autoshow, the MOFCOM organizes several activities to promote Chinese brands. SINOTRUK (HONG KONG) as the only representative of Chinese heavy truck brand shares how it explores overseas markets and yields good results in self researched products under the guidance of the “Belt and Road” at the “Chinese Automobile Industry Brand Promotion Forum”.
As a window to the world, HONG KONG has a mature, saturated and competitive automobile market and thus raises extremely high requirements on attendance and usage frequency for vehicles. SINOTRUK has maintained the No.1 position in Hongkong market among all Chinese heavy truck brands and accumulated to sell almost 600 heavy trucks.
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1