Yuchai Expands into Markets Related to the Belt and Road
www.chinatrucks.com: Yuchai sees increasing orders from the oversea market. This year, Yuchai receives big orders in Myanmar, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, etc. Before May, the oversea orders have exceeded 5,000 units. At present, the Saudi Arabia is a big market. If the petroleum price rises, the orders in these countries will break through 4,000 units. In the new market Myanmar, thanks to the “Belt & Road”, it has already had 2,200 units sold, followed by 2,000 units in near future. At resent, Yuchai hold steadily the big orders from the oversea market. It is estimated Yuchai will sell 10,000 engines for buses in the oversea market and 76,000 units in China market.
Currently, Yuchai has commenced its product transformation and gone out leveraging the “Belt & Road” to seek for bigger segmented market and make new breakthroughs. In Q1 2017, it exports almost 12,000 units, 61.8% of which is for Southeast Asia market, 12% for Latin American market up by 83.9% year on year and for the East Asia, the growth is 265.8% year on year. In Africa, Yuchai’s vehicle engines enter many countries up by 73.3% year on year. Its general engine breaks the ice in the East Africa and is up by 189.4% year on year. By far, only in May, the export orders surpass 5,200 units, the first time breaking through 5,000 units in one single month over the past 6 years.
Seen from product structure, the export orders are mainly truck and bus engines. Vietnam becomes the main contributor to the truck engines due to its policy on emission upgrade. Bus engines receive good results in several countries such as entering Saudi Arabic and Kuwait and making great breakthrough in Saudi Arabic pilgrimage vehicle market. The next step for Yuchai is to seizing the opportunities brought by China’s “Belt & Road” strategy to better complete its oversea arrangement and speed up its internationalization.
Launching new product is an important measure for each engine manufacturers in exploring new market. There is no exception for Yuchai. According to Chairman of Yuchai Yan Ping, state-6 T4 engine is top priority in 2017 and a key step for Yuchai to squeeze in international leading companies. Yuchai’s China-6 engine has entered into a waiting stage and will be launched in the second half year.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1