Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup
www.chinatrucks.com: At 2017 Chongqing Autoshow, Qingling brings 9 star models to take part in the show. After getting updates for three times, TF long wheel base pickup is praised as the “model” of pickup industry for “good looking, strong power, more capability and less fuel consumption”.
1. Interior and exterior upgrade
Fashionable exterior and splendid interior, squared and classy front face, combined and integrated headlamp, integral bumper, chromed grille and enlarged ISUZU logo. All these conform to modern style. The interior space is wide, material is high-end, workmanship is exquisite, and color combination is modern. Ergonomically designed 4-spoke steering wheel, height adjustable headlamp, newly added MP5+ navigation, portable ashtray, overhead antenna and cargo box covers bring more convenience to users.
2. Enlarged cargo box
1840mm×1470mm×470mm cargo box is the largest among its same kinds, carrying more cargos and enabling arrangement of cargoes more flexible.
3. Strong off-road characteristics
Relying on ISUZU’s strong power and tough body structure, Qingling pickup is capable of fulfilling the job of an off-road vehicle, which can be widely used in various road conditions such as in high gratitude, extreme climate, saline-alkali soil and farm track. It can be applied to petroleum, mining, power and construction industries.
4. Comfort driving and seating
By introducing the concept of a passenger car, the 4-way manually adjustable seat support, 3-point seat belt and movable backrest make driving and seating more comfortable. The independent suspension system eases the vibration from road, thus realizing vibration-free and smooth running. In the meantime, the solid rear axle makes TF pickup bear more impact from carrying heavy goods and off-road running.
After undergoing three major upgrades, TF185 pickup remains to follow its high-quality but medium-price strategy, thus having high price value. A Qingling ISUZU pickup can be used longer than its competitors and saves more costs in fuel consumption. When sold as a used car, its residual value is around 10,000 yuan higher than its competitors in the same driving range.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September