Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 15, “China Top 100 Enterprises in Machinery Industry and Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry” hosted by China Machinery Industry Federation (CMIF) and China Automotive Industry Association (CAAM) is grandly held in Tianjin. Relying on 70 billion yuan business revenue, SINOTRUK ranks 11 in the Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry, the 13th consecutive year listed on the Top 30 enterprises. Cao Jian, deputy minister of propaganda department of Party committee, attends the meeting and receives the award.
The year of 2016 sees SINOTRUK’s reform and upgrade. In the whole year, the sales volume of Sinotruk’s complete vehicle exceeds 200,000 units, up by 28.4% year on year. The business revenue surpasses 70 billion yuan, up by 13.6% year on year. The total pre-tax profit is 3.5 billion yuan, up by 33% year on year. It is one of Chinese commercial vehicle enterprises with the best economic operation.
“China Top 100 Enterprises in Machinery Industry and Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry” have become China’s most authoritative and influential release activity in China’s machinery industry. It reflects Chinese enterprises’ development history in improving comprehensive competitiveness. With its influence expanding, Sinotruk is given many opportunities with leading roles to bring his own unique brand.
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September