SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 505th SHACMAN F2000 rolls offline and successfully passes acceptance check in West Africa CKD plant, indicating SHACMAN’s first CKD project is successfully completed and gets some valuable experience for future CKD project.
In 2015, SHACMAN’s overseas office got contact with the largest industrial group in Africa. After communication and visits for dozens of times, the group began to take an interest in SHACMAN products and purchased over 100 units. During the use, all products have no problems, thus making the group increase trust in SHACMAN heavy truck and laying solid foundation for further cooperation.
In 2016, SHACMAN Import and Export Company signed a contract for over 500 units CKD products and promised to deliver complete vehicles in 3 months after the CKD arrives at the local destination. Hence, SHACMAN put high emphasis on this project and dispatched outstanding staff to set up a West Africa CKD project team to work on complete vehicles with the CKD received. After fully knowing CKD production status, the team conducts innovative work from four aspects: material allocation, production tracking and following, online quality control and offline debugging. Whether its correctness and promptness from part devanning, sorting, and transmitting, or the assembly of complete vehicle, debugging quality and efficiency, it all gets improved. After nearly one-month assembly and training for local workers, the product team also transfers from assembly operator to product quality manager, and the assembly speeds up to 10 units per day from 5 units per day, laying solid foundation for following smooth production.
Customer’s evaluation team gives a big thumb up to the project team members after seeing the team’s persevering hard work and product’s outstanding quality, saying “it comes beyond our expectation that you can improve the assembly efficiency so fast, but produce such outstanding product at the same time. Your SHACMAN team is quite a guy and we believe in your strength”.
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September