SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 505th SHACMAN F2000 rolls offline and successfully passes acceptance check in West Africa CKD plant, indicating SHACMAN’s first CKD project is successfully completed and gets some valuable experience for future CKD project.
In 2015, SHACMAN’s overseas office got contact with the largest industrial group in Africa. After communication and visits for dozens of times, the group began to take an interest in SHACMAN products and purchased over 100 units. During the use, all products have no problems, thus making the group increase trust in SHACMAN heavy truck and laying solid foundation for further cooperation.
In 2016, SHACMAN Import and Export Company signed a contract for over 500 units CKD products and promised to deliver complete vehicles in 3 months after the CKD arrives at the local destination. Hence, SHACMAN put high emphasis on this project and dispatched outstanding staff to set up a West Africa CKD project team to work on complete vehicles with the CKD received. After fully knowing CKD production status, the team conducts innovative work from four aspects: material allocation, production tracking and following, online quality control and offline debugging. Whether its correctness and promptness from part devanning, sorting, and transmitting, or the assembly of complete vehicle, debugging quality and efficiency, it all gets improved. After nearly one-month assembly and training for local workers, the product team also transfers from assembly operator to product quality manager, and the assembly speeds up to 10 units per day from 5 units per day, laying solid foundation for following smooth production.
Customer’s evaluation team gives a big thumb up to the project team members after seeing the team’s persevering hard work and product’s outstanding quality, saying “it comes beyond our expectation that you can improve the assembly efficiency so fast, but produce such outstanding product at the same time. Your SHACMAN team is quite a guy and we believe in your strength”.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1