Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
www.chinatrucks.com: Russia’s truck manufacturer Kamaz plans to invest 50 million euro ($57 million) in the construction of an assembly plant in Senegal at its first stage, the company’s chief executive officer was quoted in a media report.
"Currently Senegal’s government is at the final round of talks with the Russian Agency for Export Credit and Investment Insurance (EXIAR) on state guarantee for deals planned by Kamaz, which exceed 50 mln euro at the first stage. After that we are getting to, in fact, we’ve already started Senegal-based Kamaz assembly plant engineering," Sergei Kogogin was quoted as saying by Russian news agency Tass.
According to Kogogin, the cooperation complies with top-level agreements. The Russian Export Center, or REC, plays an important role in the cooperation as it provides insurance of all transactions, CEO said, adding that the government of Senegal has to extend a guarantee under a commercial loan of Russian banks for financing the deal under EXIAR’s guarantee.
The country’s government has provided a building in an industrial park to Kamaz, he added.
Earlier Kogogin said the company had made a contract on supplies of 400 cars with Senegal.
Kamaz is the largest automobile corporation in Russia. The company produces trucks, trailers, buses, tractors, engines, power units, and different tools. The group of the process chain includes 11 large automobile plants.
Kamaz is 16th among the leading global producers of heavy tracks and 8th in terms of diesel engines output volume. The largest shareholding belongs to the state through state-owned Rostec (49.9 per cent).
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Lovol Successfully Enters Russian Market 2018-03-06
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines 2017-06-14
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
- WXDEW Showcases at Russian CTT 2013-07-24
- Dongfeng Plans to Assemble Trucks in Russia 2012-10-26
- Will the Sharp Export Drop to Russia Inflict Heavy Losses on the Asian Vehicle Market? 2012-10-23
- Russian truck maker KamAZ resumes work after three-week halt 2009-05-13
- Daimler to Take 10% Stake in Russian Truck Maker 2008-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September