Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, a piece of good news comes from import & export company that Beiben, manages to defeat its rivals with its strength in international platform and is designated as the military vehicle of United Nations Peacekeeping force. Again, the white “UN” Beiben heavy trucks will leave China for his second trip abroad as peacekeeping mission vehicles.
Beiben heavy trucks taken as the pure heavy truck products widely by global users win the recognition of UN Peacekeeping Force thanks to the excellent quality and comfort driving. For years, Beiben heavy trucks as the UN Peacekeeping Force military vehicle have been dispatched to several peacekeeping regions for local military and civil use. Since the first time assigned as the military vehicle, UN Beiben has been maintaining the tough and simple exterior, and the reliability and power have been widely recognized and favored by UN Peacekeeping Force. UN Beiben’s outstanding performance enables peacekeepers to pass through various touch road conditions smoothly, making sure they can fulfill the job successfully.
Beiben, a real heavy truck manufacturer, is well known around the globe for the excellent quality and comfort driving, which is particularly preferred by the UN. For years, Beiben heavy trucks have been dispatched in the regions either as the UN Peacekeeping mission vehicle or for civil use. After serving the UN for the first time, UN Beiben has been designed in a tough and simple exterior, high reliability and strong power, and these have been widely recognized and favored by the UN Peacekeeping Force.
Beiben, as UN’s top registered supplier and a member of China Association for Promoting UN Procurement, contributes a lot to the military and civilian integration and gives all the glory to UN Beiben. In 2017, as a result of the joint effort between the import and export company and north branch, UN Beiben is again named the official military vehicle of UN Peacekeeping Force to uphold regional peace and stability.
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1