Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, a piece of good news comes from import & export company that Beiben, manages to defeat its rivals with its strength in international platform and is designated as the military vehicle of United Nations Peacekeeping force. Again, the white “UN” Beiben heavy trucks will leave China for his second trip abroad as peacekeeping mission vehicles.
Beiben heavy trucks taken as the pure heavy truck products widely by global users win the recognition of UN Peacekeeping Force thanks to the excellent quality and comfort driving. For years, Beiben heavy trucks as the UN Peacekeeping Force military vehicle have been dispatched to several peacekeeping regions for local military and civil use. Since the first time assigned as the military vehicle, UN Beiben has been maintaining the tough and simple exterior, and the reliability and power have been widely recognized and favored by UN Peacekeeping Force. UN Beiben’s outstanding performance enables peacekeepers to pass through various touch road conditions smoothly, making sure they can fulfill the job successfully.
Beiben, a real heavy truck manufacturer, is well known around the globe for the excellent quality and comfort driving, which is particularly preferred by the UN. For years, Beiben heavy trucks have been dispatched in the regions either as the UN Peacekeeping mission vehicle or for civil use. After serving the UN for the first time, UN Beiben has been designed in a tough and simple exterior, high reliability and strong power, and these have been widely recognized and favored by the UN Peacekeeping Force.
Beiben, as UN’s top registered supplier and a member of China Association for Promoting UN Procurement, contributes a lot to the military and civilian integration and gives all the glory to UN Beiben. In 2017, as a result of the joint effort between the import and export company and north branch, UN Beiben is again named the official military vehicle of UN Peacekeeping Force to uphold regional peace and stability.
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September