Linglong at Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 13th, Panama President Barrera announced the establishment of for the Government of the Republic of Panama recognizes that there is but one China in the world, that the Government of the People's Republic of China is the sole legal government representing the whole of China, and that Taiwan is an inalienable part of China's territory. The government of the Republic of Panama severs "diplomatic relations" with Taiwan as of this day and undertakes not to have any more official relations or official exchanges with Taiwan, and the Government of the People's Republic of China appreciates this position of the Government of the Republic of Panama.
Establishment of diplomatic relations between the countries is the trend. Many Chinese enterprises advocate this achievement with their behavior. In 2017 Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo, many Chinese tire brands appearing on the show, including the well-known national tire brand, Linglong Tire, with its hit products like CROSSWIND HP010, CROSSWIND A/T, GREEN-Max and KMD401.
Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo 2017 is one of the biggest event on tire. Each year the Expo has grown beyond our expectations. The Expo provides exhibitors with direct access to the Latin American and Caribbean tire dealers in a personal setting that forges long lasting commercial and personal ties. The Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo has become the premier tire and related products show in Latin America and the Caribbean.Meet and connect directly with tire, wheel, and related company industry leaders who are looking for new distributors for their products. Panama is a strategic venue, and a familiar and economical location for exhibitors to present their products to the Latin and Caribbean markets. It is also a location visited by thousands of Latin American and Caribbean business people due to the Panama Canal and the duty free zone. Panama is an international air and ocean hub, making it easy for travelers to reach.
Linglong Tire has always been attaching great importance to the Latin American markets, and has participated in this tire exhibition for many years. Linglong actively promotes its brand awareness in Latin America and sets up brand shops in Panama.
Taking the advantage of establishment of diplomatic ties, Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo provides a better opportunity for the promotion of Chinese tire brands. It is well believed that national brands have already risen!
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1