Linglong at Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 13th, Panama President Barrera announced the establishment of for the Government of the Republic of Panama recognizes that there is but one China in the world, that the Government of the People's Republic of China is the sole legal government representing the whole of China, and that Taiwan is an inalienable part of China's territory. The government of the Republic of Panama severs "diplomatic relations" with Taiwan as of this day and undertakes not to have any more official relations or official exchanges with Taiwan, and the Government of the People's Republic of China appreciates this position of the Government of the Republic of Panama.
Establishment of diplomatic relations between the countries is the trend. Many Chinese enterprises advocate this achievement with their behavior. In 2017 Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo, many Chinese tire brands appearing on the show, including the well-known national tire brand, Linglong Tire, with its hit products like CROSSWIND HP010, CROSSWIND A/T, GREEN-Max and KMD401.
Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo 2017 is one of the biggest event on tire. Each year the Expo has grown beyond our expectations. The Expo provides exhibitors with direct access to the Latin American and Caribbean tire dealers in a personal setting that forges long lasting commercial and personal ties. The Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo has become the premier tire and related products show in Latin America and the Caribbean.Meet and connect directly with tire, wheel, and related company industry leaders who are looking for new distributors for their products. Panama is a strategic venue, and a familiar and economical location for exhibitors to present their products to the Latin and Caribbean markets. It is also a location visited by thousands of Latin American and Caribbean business people due to the Panama Canal and the duty free zone. Panama is an international air and ocean hub, making it easy for travelers to reach.
Linglong Tire has always been attaching great importance to the Latin American markets, and has participated in this tire exhibition for many years. Linglong actively promotes its brand awareness in Latin America and sets up brand shops in Panama.
Taking the advantage of establishment of diplomatic ties, Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo provides a better opportunity for the promotion of Chinese tire brands. It is well believed that national brands have already risen!
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September