FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
www.chinatrucks.com:WABCO Holdings Inc. , a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with FAW Jiefang Automotive Company, a major manufacturer of light, medium and heavy duty trucks in China.
WABCO and FAW Jiefang will team up to enhance the safety and efficiency of commercial vehicles and fleet operators in China by advancing braking systems, chassis components, and other technologies. Building on its more than 20-year supply relationship with FAW Jiefang, WABCO will provide FAW Jiefang with industry-leading and cost-effective technologies, as well as product development expertise. In addition, WABCO will draw from its global capabilities to deliver differentiating training and world-class technical support.
"We are proud to take our collaboration with FAW Jiefang to the next level as we strive to enable safer, greener and more efficient commercial vehicles in China," said Sujie Yu, Vice President, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader China, WABCO. "We forged a strategic cooperation agreement between two industry leaders with complementary strengths poised to benefit commercial vehicle manufacturers, fleet operators, and the commercial vehicle industry in China alike."
"WABCO is a global technology leader in the commercial vehicle industry," said Hu Hanjie, General Manager, FAW Jiefang Automotive Company. "WABCO's industry-leading solutions for commercial vehicles and fleets help us to build even more competitive trucks for China and around the globe. The company's high-performance braking systems and other world-class technologies represent real differentiation in the markets FAW Jiefang serves."
WABCO (NYSE:WBC) is a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. Founded nearly 150 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics. Partnering with the transportation industry as it maps a route toward autonomous driving, WABCO also uniquely connects trucks, trailers, cargo, drivers, business partners and fleet operators through advanced fleet management systems and mobile solutions. WABCO reported sales of $2.8 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, WABCO has 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September