CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 26, when the sea fog hasn’t dissipated during the day, 51 units CAMC NG trucks have got in their lines and rolled onto the ship heading for the South America. It is said that the order includes 45 Hanma H9 tractors and 6 mixer trucks. These trucks will be delivered into the hands of its Peru distributor across the ocean by ship.
CAMC’s footprint, except those in West Europe and North America, has expanded into Russia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Chile, Peru, Vietnam and Central Asia. Among them, South America represents an important strategic market for CAMC. Thanks to the further promotion of products in South America, CAMC has become a well-known Chinese automobile brand in the region. It is noted that the delivery trucks are all fitted with the Hanma NG engine, wholly-developed by CAMC. This is the first time for Hanma engine to export in quantity, indicating that CAMC’s brand awareness has been enhanced across the globe and shows its real strength in technology.
Natural gas truck has been given profound attention across the globe, partly because of its cost-saving compared to traditional fuel, but also because it is powered by clean energy with no pollution. Besides that, Hanman engine has two unique energy-saving technologies including intelligent gas-saving management system and cylinder brake technology. The truck has saved more than 10% of the fuel by installing the intelligent gas-saving management system. Its three functions including adaptive cruise control, idle control, and acceleration control were reportedly the key reasons for its fuel economy.
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September