CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 26, when the sea fog hasn’t dissipated during the day, 51 units CAMC NG trucks have got in their lines and rolled onto the ship heading for the South America. It is said that the order includes 45 Hanma H9 tractors and 6 mixer trucks. These trucks will be delivered into the hands of its Peru distributor across the ocean by ship.
CAMC’s footprint, except those in West Europe and North America, has expanded into Russia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Chile, Peru, Vietnam and Central Asia. Among them, South America represents an important strategic market for CAMC. Thanks to the further promotion of products in South America, CAMC has become a well-known Chinese automobile brand in the region. It is noted that the delivery trucks are all fitted with the Hanma NG engine, wholly-developed by CAMC. This is the first time for Hanma engine to export in quantity, indicating that CAMC’s brand awareness has been enhanced across the globe and shows its real strength in technology.
Natural gas truck has been given profound attention across the globe, partly because of its cost-saving compared to traditional fuel, but also because it is powered by clean energy with no pollution. Besides that, Hanman engine has two unique energy-saving technologies including intelligent gas-saving management system and cylinder brake technology. The truck has saved more than 10% of the fuel by installing the intelligent gas-saving management system. Its three functions including adaptive cruise control, idle control, and acceleration control were reportedly the key reasons for its fuel economy.
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1