Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 28, Qingling GIGA heavy truck is officially launched in Dalian and the first batch is successfully delivered. It is learned that the GIGA heavy truck launched in Dalian is customized to each of their clients for cold chain logistics. The release of GIGA will provide local cold chain transportation industry with more comprehensive and highly efficient solution.
At the event, Vice-chief Economist of Qingling Cen Yunsong introduces that Qingling has been in cooperation with ISUZU for over 30 years guided by the principle of “to enable more Chinese customers to use international level commercial vehicles, to support logistics and transportation and to explore the environment and future”. In the past 30 years, Qingling has released a product portfolio covering all commercial vehicles especially the launch of GIGA, which further improves Qingling’s product structure and enhance Qingling’s competitive advantage.
The GIGA heavy truck delivered in Dalian is equipped with ISUZU 6W 460hp engine which pursues for low fuel consumption at high frequency to lower down the fuel cost in a maximum way from engine boost, cooling and injection. Far more than that, the engine is fitted with the new generation of ZF 16-gearbox with a transmission efficiency of 0.965-0.97. The combination of large torque engine with 16-speed transmission and small ratio of rear axle ensures the engine to work in a most economic range, lowering down the fuel consumption. In the meantime, GIGA provides several rear axle ratios to adapt to conditions in different areas and meet customers’ demand for varied load capacity.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1