Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 28, Qingling GIGA heavy truck is officially launched in Dalian and the first batch is successfully delivered. It is learned that the GIGA heavy truck launched in Dalian is customized to each of their clients for cold chain logistics. The release of GIGA will provide local cold chain transportation industry with more comprehensive and highly efficient solution.
At the event, Vice-chief Economist of Qingling Cen Yunsong introduces that Qingling has been in cooperation with ISUZU for over 30 years guided by the principle of “to enable more Chinese customers to use international level commercial vehicles, to support logistics and transportation and to explore the environment and future”. In the past 30 years, Qingling has released a product portfolio covering all commercial vehicles especially the launch of GIGA, which further improves Qingling’s product structure and enhance Qingling’s competitive advantage.
The GIGA heavy truck delivered in Dalian is equipped with ISUZU 6W 460hp engine which pursues for low fuel consumption at high frequency to lower down the fuel cost in a maximum way from engine boost, cooling and injection. Far more than that, the engine is fitted with the new generation of ZF 16-gearbox with a transmission efficiency of 0.965-0.97. The combination of large torque engine with 16-speed transmission and small ratio of rear axle ensures the engine to work in a most economic range, lowering down the fuel consumption. In the meantime, GIGA provides several rear axle ratios to adapt to conditions in different areas and meet customers’ demand for varied load capacity.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September