SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper
www.chinatrucks.com: With the fast development of urban construction and standardization of the market order, more and more stringent regulations have been imposed on the transportation of muck, sand and gravel. In coping with the questions on bearing capacity, economy, power, reliability and safety, you only need one ultimate solution--SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 compound dumper.
The use of new dual rectangular shape balance shaft makes passing capacity higher. Rear stabilizer, as a standard configuration option, will improve vehicle’s stability in case of rollover.
Standard fuel-saving switch: The output rate stands at 70%, 80% and 100% respectively in light load, medium load and heavy load condition, getting better fuel economy on the journey.
Golden combination of power: mature Cursor engine synchronized with European IVECO and SIAC engine synchronized to Mercedes-Benz; Hongyan’s own driving axle of Fiat’s origin: with its strength in output torque of 5500N·m., new materials, advanced technology, large torque, strong loading capacity, high reliability and wide speed ratio, Hongyan Kingkan enables to maximize the capability to meet the requirements in various situations.
Originated from Europe but synchronize to the world class: IVECO technical assurance, 500,000 European standard bench tests; limitation tests in plateau, high temperature and extreme cold environment: performed very well in the environment of -30℃ to -50℃ and even an altitude of 5,000m easily; With such configurations as enhanced 4 u-bolts balanced suspension, improved material, and reciprocation unitized framework, Kingkan M500 improves in the stability and reliability of the whole vehicle safety.
Driving cab: With unique backward movement technology, non-flexible angle material, bird's nest steel structure, maximum 1.5mm steel sheet which 20% thicker than other Chinese heavy trucks, It provides more safety guarantee for driver and passengers. The cab is fitted with a multi-function rear view mirror to offer a wide view, in addition to its wide space and low noise design, jointly to offer drivers a comfortable experience.
As an omnipotent dumper, Hongyan Kingkan is fitted with Powerforce technical platform exclusive to dumpers, modularized management, enhanced framework, high bearing capacity chassis and light weight design. Hongyan Kingkan can be a good helper on your road to fortune.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September