Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: Beyond all expectation, the year 2017 saw the heavy market blossom till June. Data shows in the first half year, the sales volume of heavy trucks in the whole nation reaches 570,000 units. This comes as a little surprise not only to users but also manufacturers. Now let’s see the 3 best-selling heavy trucks in the first half year of 2017:
Jiefang JH6: a good product that makes driving as human as possible
Jiefang’s products enjoy a good reputation among no matter users, agencies or other heavy truck enterprises and are widely recognized. Jiefang’s classic J6 since offline in 2007 sees an accumulative sales of 700,000 units. As the high-end heavy truck, JH6 has withstood the test from market since launched in 2015, and its outstanding quality is highly recognized by users, and makes its sales grow dramatically.
It is said in 2016, the production and sales of JH6 have exceeded 7,000 units. From January to June 2017, the sales volume has reached 11,800 units, 1.68 times that of 2016.
SINOTRUK SITRAK: high-end “substitute for import vehicle”
As a “substitute of import vehicle”, SITRAK has become more charming than ever after three years of growth, which can be seen from the sales volume.
The sales volume of SITRAK is only 535 units in 2015, but rises to 3,424 units in 2016, a dramatic change.
It is learnt SITRAK sees a sales volume of 4,416 units from January to June 2017, up by 249% year on year, 74% of the year’s total target (6,000 units). Only in June, the sales volume is 575 units, even higher than that in the whole of 2015.
SHACMAN Delong X3000: popular large horsepower heavy truck
In the first half of 2017, heavy truck enterprises all perform very well and especially SHACMAN sees a better performance. In the first half of 2017, the sales volume of civil products (delivered to customers) breaks through 70,000 units, up by 120% year on year with the market share up by 1.6 percentage points. Especially in June, the sales volume surpasses 13,000 units when the up-growing trend is quite obvious.
The most eye-catching product in SHACMAN’s product portfolio is X3000 13L Golden version. In 2016, the sales volume of the Golden version is 15,000 units, ranking first in the 13L market. From January to June, it remains the No.1: the sales volume of the Golden version exceeds 14,000 units with a market share over 35%. The sales volume of high-end product is ranking first: X3000 sees a total sales volume of 30,000 units, doubled that over the same period of last year. The sales volume of X3000 Golden version maintains the same level in the same period of last year.
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Shines at China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-04
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September