Yinbao Group Showcases at India Tire Exhibition, Attracting More New Users
www.chinatrucks.com: Yinbao Group’s Comforser teaming up with Land Cruiser showcases at 2017 Indian Tire Exhibition in its classy and large booth. Among all the displayed products which have unique designs, SUV tire and UHP tire are most eye-catching, attracting many visitors to come. The booth is very popular.
Yinbao Group has a significant role in India tire market thus it spends a lot efforts in building the booth: highlighting key products, choosing the best position, and occupying the largest area. As a result, the visitors to come never stop.
At this exhibition, the Group receives high attention from Indian DDI media and accepts its exclusive interview.
Comforser and Land Cruiser are highly recognized in India market and many potential customers come to the booth, some of which even reach cooperative agreements and sign contracts at the booth.
Shandong Yinbao Tyre Group Co., Ltd. has been developed into a comprehensive high-tech enterprise integrating tire and carbon black production and sales into a whole. The main brand “Yinbao” is authorized to be a Chinese famous brand and Shandong well-known brand. The scale and profit are among the top levels in Shandong rubber industry. The group, as a national famous large tire manufacturing enterprise, has a rich product portfolio of over 10 series and over 500 specifications including all steel truck radical tire, passenger car tire, engineering machinery tire, military vehicle tire, agriculture vehicle tire and special tires, etc.
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Safe-Run Secures 700 Million New Order for Linglong’s Serbia Plant 2019-09-29
- China's Triangle Tire Opens Its First U.S. Manufacturing Plant 2018-11-08
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- China’s Tire Manufacturer Sees Robust Business in Philippines 2018-09-18
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1