Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 18, FAW Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version Release Ceremony was successfully held in Chengdu. On July 15, Jiefang J6 has welcomed its 10th anniversary and seen the offline of its 700,00th heavy truck. When J6 first entered the market, there was nearly no high-end Chinese brand heavy truck. However, Jiefang J6 now has yielded remarkable achievement in different segmented markets.
The Plateau Version is built on the basis of New J6’s 75 upgrades in 6 aspects and it is an exclusive product developed for users in Southwest plateau regions. According to Li Xiaolong, sales manager of southwest marketing department of FAW Jiefang Sales Company, the Plateau Version has 8 advantages as follows:
Engine special for plateau regions—producing stronger power. In consideration of the low pressure and less oxygen conditions in plateau areas, J6 Plateau Version is equipped with 13L 550hp engine, plateau exclusive booster and electrical control data. In the meantime, the maximum torque is up to 1,200 rpm so as to reduce power loss. In addition, the middle-placed air filter enlarges filtering area to 13.6 m2 from 11 m2 compared with previous filter.
Hydraulic retarder—making going downhill safer. Considering the hilly road conditions in plateau regions, J6 Plateau Version uses hydraulic retarder with independent CAM engine braking and improves braking output from 225kW to 284kW in 2000rpm. After blended braking, the vehicle in full load can maintain a speed of 30-75km/h when running in 5% slope without using braking, the going downhill performance has been largely improved.
Imaging system in 4 directions—wider view. In order to ensure a good view in the complex plateau road conditions, J6 Plateau Version is equipped with imaging systems in four directions: place two cameras below the bottom of two exterior rear view mirrors, one camera under the overhead bin, one camera at the rear of the tailor, and install a 7' touchscreen in the middle of instrument cluster to keep real-time video recorder and improve driving safety.
Inter-wheel differential lock—enabling powerful start-up. J6 Plateau Version is equipped with inter-wheel differential lock which optimizes start-up force in wet road conditions, and improves movable gear sleeve and enhances reliability. At the same time, when the driver uses the differential lock, the buzzer continues to ring until the driver stop it in case the driver forgets to shut down the differential lock and causes damage.
Large output converter—making electricity use more convenient. J6 Plateau Version improves the output of 220V converter from 300W to 1,000W, thus drivers can use large output home appliances in the driving cab such as rice cooker and thermal jug, etc.
Upgrading the North Version—allowing more energy-saving in winter. J6 Plateau Version has been upgraded based on the north version by installing 800L (670+130) dual chamber with 130L single chamber in series. The injection of 670L 0# diesel and 260L -35# diesel contributes to cost saving in winter as well as mileage maintaining.
Plateau exclusive isolated heating—making heating more fuel saving. J6 Plateau Version uses an plateau exclusive isolated heating and increases the control module so that the vehicle can adjust the fuel injunction quantity automatically, which saves fuel and solves the problem of carbon deposit.
On-board oxygen generator—easing altitude stress. J6 Plateau Version equips on-board oxygen generator to cope with oxygen shortage in plateau regions. The machine makes oxygen 6L/min, and the oxygen concentration is 25%-35%, meeting up the normal needs of body and easing drivers’ altitude stress.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1