Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 21, “A Good Truck” Chenglong H7 New Product Release Conference was held in Kunming, Yunnan province. At the conference, Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 engine won favor from over 200 people for its excellent quality, including representatives from Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, Cummins, Logistics Industry Association, media and key customers.
With a Cummins X12 engine installed, Chenglong H7 can generate a strong power and accelerate rapidly. And its motor oil didn’t need to be changed so often, say only about every 100,000km, this improves operation efficiency greatly. In addition, it can deliver more power from a low ratio to consume 2.3L/100km less fuel than its same kind.
With respect to light weight, Chenglong H7 6x4 tractor weighs only 7.9t thanks to the new optimization to the structure of the entire vehicle. In case where reliability and bearing capacity are kept unchanged, numerous innovative light-weighted design and components have been applied: high-quality light-weighted aluminum steel wheel, FS160 axle, upgraded braking system (disc type, compound drum type, etc.), optimized suspension (air suspension), three-point suspending placed engine, aluminum transmission, vacuum tire, aluminum gas cylinder, aluminum fuel tank and other light-weighted components and parts, to reduce the weight by almost 700kg, much lighter than the same displacement in the market, and bring more economy for users in long distance transportation. Particularly, the air suspension attributed a lot to the efficiency improvement in drop and pull transport.
In addition, Chenglong H7’s active and passive security system is safeguarded by the keel structure driving cab, WABCO ABS and key valves, front-axle disc brake, automatically adjusted mechanic arm, ibrake inside-cylinder braking system. Having been designed with super large inner space, friendly and scientific interior, low noise level same as passenger cars, four-point suspended and pneumatic control airbag seat, this vehicle delivers a comfort driving experience.
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1