Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 21, “A Good Truck” Chenglong H7 New Product Release Conference was held in Kunming, Yunnan province. At the conference, Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 engine won favor from over 200 people for its excellent quality, including representatives from Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, Cummins, Logistics Industry Association, media and key customers.
With a Cummins X12 engine installed, Chenglong H7 can generate a strong power and accelerate rapidly. And its motor oil didn’t need to be changed so often, say only about every 100,000km, this improves operation efficiency greatly. In addition, it can deliver more power from a low ratio to consume 2.3L/100km less fuel than its same kind.
With respect to light weight, Chenglong H7 6x4 tractor weighs only 7.9t thanks to the new optimization to the structure of the entire vehicle. In case where reliability and bearing capacity are kept unchanged, numerous innovative light-weighted design and components have been applied: high-quality light-weighted aluminum steel wheel, FS160 axle, upgraded braking system (disc type, compound drum type, etc.), optimized suspension (air suspension), three-point suspending placed engine, aluminum transmission, vacuum tire, aluminum gas cylinder, aluminum fuel tank and other light-weighted components and parts, to reduce the weight by almost 700kg, much lighter than the same displacement in the market, and bring more economy for users in long distance transportation. Particularly, the air suspension attributed a lot to the efficiency improvement in drop and pull transport.
In addition, Chenglong H7’s active and passive security system is safeguarded by the keel structure driving cab, WABCO ABS and key valves, front-axle disc brake, automatically adjusted mechanic arm, ibrake inside-cylinder braking system. Having been designed with super large inner space, friendly and scientific interior, low noise level same as passenger cars, four-point suspended and pneumatic control airbag seat, this vehicle delivers a comfort driving experience.
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong H7 with Yuchai YC6K Gas Engines Enter Hainan for Operation 2019-04-12
- Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-01-11
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September