Dongfeng Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement With ZGT
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Jiangxi ZGT Supply Chain Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as ZGT). According to the two parties’ agreement, ZGT will purchase 5,000 units commercial vehicles from Dongfeng.
“By cooperating with Dongfeng, we hope to create a win-win situation for our both companies”, says Yang Wenhua, president of ZGT. Yang also reveals that his company will build 100 logistic parks in the next three years, all of which are set to become the display area of Dongfeng commercial vehicles.
By cooperating with ZGT, Dongfeng will not only supply 5,000 units commercial vehicles to the company, but also provide related after-sales and financing services to it. In addition, it will offer tailor-made interactive vehicle management, helping ZGT further cut its operating costs.
Officially set up in 2014, ZGT is specialized in building brand new supply chain ecosystem which well integrate internet, supply chain and logistic service. By pooling the resources of all medium- and small logistic service providers across China and taking full advantage of the internet, ZGT aims to help those logistic service providers get more connected with the internet, increase their business scale and cut their operating costs.
Currently, Dongfeng is focusing on further expanding its business in the road transport areas. Dividing its business in eight sectors, it has rolled out a wide spectrum of star products to cater to its customers’ special needs and requirements. Apart from its highly reliable vehicles, Dongfeng also offers its customers with innovatingfinancing services, one-stop delivery services and DOSP, which helps its customers cut operating costs.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1