Dongfeng Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement With ZGT
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Jiangxi ZGT Supply Chain Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as ZGT). According to the two parties’ agreement, ZGT will purchase 5,000 units commercial vehicles from Dongfeng.
“By cooperating with Dongfeng, we hope to create a win-win situation for our both companies”, says Yang Wenhua, president of ZGT. Yang also reveals that his company will build 100 logistic parks in the next three years, all of which are set to become the display area of Dongfeng commercial vehicles.
By cooperating with ZGT, Dongfeng will not only supply 5,000 units commercial vehicles to the company, but also provide related after-sales and financing services to it. In addition, it will offer tailor-made interactive vehicle management, helping ZGT further cut its operating costs.
Officially set up in 2014, ZGT is specialized in building brand new supply chain ecosystem which well integrate internet, supply chain and logistic service. By pooling the resources of all medium- and small logistic service providers across China and taking full advantage of the internet, ZGT aims to help those logistic service providers get more connected with the internet, increase their business scale and cut their operating costs.
Currently, Dongfeng is focusing on further expanding its business in the road transport areas. Dividing its business in eight sectors, it has rolled out a wide spectrum of star products to cater to its customers’ special needs and requirements. Apart from its highly reliable vehicles, Dongfeng also offers its customers with innovatingfinancing services, one-stop delivery services and DOSP, which helps its customers cut operating costs.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September