Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Zhongtong has been working against the clock to manufacture a new batch of buses for its customers in Saudi Arabia. All these vehicles, which are the 12-meter Shijia High-end coaches, will be used for the transporting pilgrims. Plus the earlier delivery of over 200 units to its customer and more vehicles to be delivered, Zhongtong’s export volume to Saudi Arabia will reach 600 units this year.
According to the bus maker, all the Zhongtong buses, which will be shipped to Saudi Arabia soon, are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISL8.9 series 375 horsepower engine. As one of the fist products of Dongfeng Cummins, the engine is chiefly used on 12-meter buses and coaches. Since its debut, it has been well received in the Middle East and Latin America. Despite harsh weather conditions in Saudi Arabia where the temperate can reach to 50 degree Celsius in summer, the engine can well adapt to the local working environment. This has contribute a great deal to Zhongtong’s rising popularity in the country.
Regarding the close cooperative ties with bus makers as the key to conquer overseas market, Dongfeng Cummins has long been cooperating with Zhongtong in vehicle manufacturing and after-sales services, offering customers with a whole package of services, including personnel training and spare parts provision. In recent years, engines made by Dongfeng Cummins have been on a fast rise in popularity in the Middle East region.
As the biggest member in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Saudi Arabia boasts the largest auto market in the Gulf Region. Among a few pioneers in the country, Zhongtong has set up a formidable presence there for over a decade. Its high-end travel coaches exported to the country, are chiefly mounted with Dongfeng Cummins engines.
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1