SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC Hongyan sales have risen up to 149.7% year-over-year to 20,007 units through the first six months of 2017. Especially in dumper market, the sales volume is up 176.9% year on year to 12,762 units. And that increase helps Hongyan fetch the top rank in dumper market for three consecutive months and become the “king of engineering”.
The sales success would not have been possible for Hongyan without Genlyon and Kingkan, and its years of efforts in dumper market.
As a veteran of Hongyan family, Kingkan has been widely applied to engineering dumper field and wins good reputation for its strengths. These advantages include high price value, good durability and simple maintenance.
Genlyon is a representative of Hongyan’s high-end vehicle and has an outstanding performance in power, security, fuel saving, comfort and steering. Having the advanced design and leading technology from IVECO in its gene, it has received much praise from its customers since launched in 2009.
Genlyon is well optional between European IVECO’s mature Cursor engine and SAIC engine with Mercedes-Benz technology. Aparting from that, it has Hongyan’s own driving axle with Fiat technology, along with Chinese mainstream Fast transmission, joining to form a “golden power chain”.
Secondly, Hongyan dumper has its unique “rectangular-ambulatory-plane” balancing axle, large tractor bar, fuel tank protector, and big figure mine tire so as to enhance the bearing capability, enabling Hongyan dumper to cope with various road conditions such as cavity, high hill and maintains. Hongyan dumper is more suitable for maintain roads because the turning angle can be up to 47°when turning radius reaches 6m.
In terms of security, Genlvon driving cab uses the overall backward technology and can be moved back 50cm in a traffic collision.
In general, SAIC Hongyan dumper can offer tailor-made service in terms of power, driving axle, wheel base and even leaf spring design. In addition, the container’s volume, driving cab specification and “GEN-star” telematics system are all able to meet different demands from customers.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1