SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC Hongyan sales have risen up to 149.7% year-over-year to 20,007 units through the first six months of 2017. Especially in dumper market, the sales volume is up 176.9% year on year to 12,762 units. And that increase helps Hongyan fetch the top rank in dumper market for three consecutive months and become the “king of engineering”.
The sales success would not have been possible for Hongyan without Genlyon and Kingkan, and its years of efforts in dumper market.
As a veteran of Hongyan family, Kingkan has been widely applied to engineering dumper field and wins good reputation for its strengths. These advantages include high price value, good durability and simple maintenance.
Genlyon is a representative of Hongyan’s high-end vehicle and has an outstanding performance in power, security, fuel saving, comfort and steering. Having the advanced design and leading technology from IVECO in its gene, it has received much praise from its customers since launched in 2009.
Genlyon is well optional between European IVECO’s mature Cursor engine and SAIC engine with Mercedes-Benz technology. Aparting from that, it has Hongyan’s own driving axle with Fiat technology, along with Chinese mainstream Fast transmission, joining to form a “golden power chain”.
Secondly, Hongyan dumper has its unique “rectangular-ambulatory-plane” balancing axle, large tractor bar, fuel tank protector, and big figure mine tire so as to enhance the bearing capability, enabling Hongyan dumper to cope with various road conditions such as cavity, high hill and maintains. Hongyan dumper is more suitable for maintain roads because the turning angle can be up to 47°when turning radius reaches 6m.
In terms of security, Genlvon driving cab uses the overall backward technology and can be moved back 50cm in a traffic collision.
In general, SAIC Hongyan dumper can offer tailor-made service in terms of power, driving axle, wheel base and even leaf spring design. In addition, the container’s volume, driving cab specification and “GEN-star” telematics system are all able to meet different demands from customers.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September