Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 20, 2017, America Fortune Magazine releases the “Fortune Global 500”. China stands at No.2 with 115 enterprises on the list, following No.1 America and leaving No.3 Japan far behind.
Among these large enterprises, 6 Chinese automobile enterprises are on the list: SAIC (No.41), Dongfeng (No.68), FAW (No.125), BAIC (No.137), GAC (No.238), Jeely (No.343). the business revenue of the 6 enterprises totals 398.959 billion dollars in 2016, demonstrating “Chinese manufacturing’s” strength.
Sales volume of Dongfeng: from 2012’s 3.079 million to 2016’s 4.277 million units
Business revenue of Dongfeng: from 389.4 billion RMB in 2012 to 571.76 billion RMB in 2016
In fierce competition, it is not easy to maintain growth for five consecutive years.
In the first half of 2017, sales of Dongfeng are slightly down in the fierce competition. The sales volume reaches 133.54 million units, up 3.8% year on year, lower than expected rise in the early year. April and May even see negative growth. Still, in such a harsh situation, Dongfeng sold 1.845 million units in wholesale and operates in a healthy, safe and profitable manner.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September