Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 20, 2017, America Fortune Magazine releases the “Fortune Global 500”. China stands at No.2 with 115 enterprises on the list, following No.1 America and leaving No.3 Japan far behind.
Among these large enterprises, 6 Chinese automobile enterprises are on the list: SAIC (No.41), Dongfeng (No.68), FAW (No.125), BAIC (No.137), GAC (No.238), Jeely (No.343). the business revenue of the 6 enterprises totals 398.959 billion dollars in 2016, demonstrating “Chinese manufacturing’s” strength.
Sales volume of Dongfeng: from 2012’s 3.079 million to 2016’s 4.277 million units
Business revenue of Dongfeng: from 389.4 billion RMB in 2012 to 571.76 billion RMB in 2016
In fierce competition, it is not easy to maintain growth for five consecutive years.
In the first half of 2017, sales of Dongfeng are slightly down in the fierce competition. The sales volume reaches 133.54 million units, up 3.8% year on year, lower than expected rise in the early year. April and May even see negative growth. Still, in such a harsh situation, Dongfeng sold 1.845 million units in wholesale and operates in a healthy, safe and profitable manner.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1