Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 30, 2017, Linglong Tire 2017 China Truck Racing Championship grandly kicked off in Shanghai Tianma Autodrome. Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor was crowned as the champion thanks to the superior performance Chenglong H7 and T7 delivered and the quality of such vehicles not inferior to those of imported. At the China truck racing championship, still Liuzhou motor received an order for 100 Chenglong H7, becoming a real winner at Shanghai station.
What are the advantages of Chenglong T7 as a long-head truck with characteristics associated with race? According to the person in charge at the competition site, Chenglong T7 is a high-end long head heavy truck integrating high security, reliability, economy, efficiency and comfortability. The truck is able to prevent the probability of collision and traffic rates by 50% with the features including collision prevention assist, lane keeping technology, TPMS and ABS+ESC.
In terms of power, Chenglong T7 is equipped with WP13L 500hp engine. The golden combination chain of large hp engine with Fast aluminum transmission + small ratio rear axle makes startup and acceleration faster and ensures the strong and steady power output in hilly road conditions. In addition, Chenglong T7 uses modular and light-weighted design to reduce its own weight, improve load capacity and maximize the economy of single trip.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1