SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
www.chinatrucks.com: At the expansive Zhurihe training base in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous region, China holds a parade of its armed forces to mark the 90th anniversary of the People's Liberation Army (PLA). The parade shows not only our strong national defense construction and military might, but also increasingly mature Chinese heavy trucks. What heavy truck enterprises are displayed in the parade?
40 SHACMAN military vehicles lined in 10 rows are showed in the parade with five square teams of strategic support, information equipment support, engineering & chemical defense, equipment support and logistical support. SHACMAN military vehicles previously attend 4 military parades, respectively for the 35th anniversary, 50th anniversary, and 60th anniversary of the founding of P.R. China and 70th anniversary of the Chinese people's Anti-Japanese War and the World Anti-Fascist War, making SHACMAN the only Chinese heavy military vehicle enterprise to attend military parade for 5 consecutive times.
SHACMAN is famous not only in the military vehicle industry but also in civil use vehicles. In the first half of 2017, SHACMAN exceeds the target set for the first half year and reaches a record high. SHACMAN has also made great achievements: sales volume in June breaks through 13,000 units and in first 6 months surpasses 70,000 units, up 120% year on year and market share increasing 2%. The performance in segment market is eye-catching. The sales volume is 48,000 units for tractors, up 130% year on year; 15,000 units for dumpers, up 120% year on year; 8,000 units for NG vehicles, up 500% year on year; 14,000 units for X3000, ranking the first in 13L market; 20000 units for new M3000 6x4 tractors, ranking the first in the economic coal market; and 6,500 units for new oil transport trucks, with the largest share in the market. Its L3000 reshapes industry benchmark.
With the showing up of the Navy’s first square team, SINOTRUK’s HOWO heavy truck also comes into the stage, demonstrating the strength of navy and further improvement of the modernization of national defense.
As a matter of fact, the “Navy Blue” SINOTRUK also showcases in the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Chinese people's Anti-Japanese War and the World Anti-Fascist War.
As the nation’s key heavy truck vehicle and outstanding representative of national brand, SINOTRUK also has a high profile in the heavy truck market in 2017. In the first half year, the sales volume of heavy trucks reaches 99,000 units, exceeding the target set for the whole year (78,000 from heavy trucks from SINOTRUK sales department + 17,000 commercial vehicles from Jinan), showing SINOTRUK’s strong strength.
As a Chinese renowned heavy truck brand, Beiben heavy trucks are based on Mercedes-Benz’s technological platform and solid manufacturing and design capability. By self R&D and sound cooperation with China’s excellent resources, Beiben’s products are transforming to differentiated products in the middle-and-high level and the middle level. The load capacity is also increasing from 8t to 25t and traction weight is increasing from 30t to 60t, meeting up different demands. Its economic heavy truck also got into the mainstream market.
In the increasingly fierce competition in the market, Beiben take step by step changing the operation method: the marketing mode is changed from single direct sales to the combination of direct sales and agency sales, the marketing network is enlarging, the product structure is under optimization and the market operation capability is on the rise. In the first half of 2017, Beiben sells over 7,000 units civil use vehicles and receives good market performance.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1