Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong
www.chinatrucks.com: The Department of Commerce of Shandong Province releases its top 100 important & export enterprises in the first half year, in which 10 tire enterprises are included.
Linglong achieves revenue of 3.63 billion yuan in the import and export, up 43.1% year on year and ranking the 24th on the list.
In the first half year, Triangle Tire sees a year-on-year growth of 37.9% in the import and export and ranks the 36th. The company in June sees export revenue of 426 million yuan, up 25.1% compared with the same period of last year.
Shandong Changfeng Tire witnesses a rocket growth rate of 182.3% in the import & export revenue, reaching 2.09 billion yuan and ranking the 50th among the top 100. The company’s export revenue hits 497 million yuan, up 255.9% year on year.
Shandong Yongfeng Tire ranks the 58th with 1.85 billion yuan of import & export revenue.
Hixih Rubber Industry Group and Sailun Jinyu Group rank the 61st and the 62rd with the total revenue of 1.607 billion yuan and 1.572 billion yuan.
Shandong Haohua Tire ranks the.72rd and witnesses a total import & export revenue of 1.41 billion yuan in the first half of 2017.
Jinyu Tire and Nexen Tire ranks the 74th and 77th with import & export revenue of 1.397 billion yuan and 1.369 billion yuan respectively.
Xingyuan Tire ranks the 88th with an import & export revenue of 1.218 billion yuan.
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1