JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 16th Iran Shiraz International Auto Show was officially held in Shiraz, the historic and cultural city of Iran, and more than then automobile brands from around the world participated in the show. JAC with its commercial vehicle and passenger car showed in this auto show.
As the largest auto market in the region of gulf, Iran has been always a stage full of competition for international automobile brands. With the promotion of China 'One Road, One Belt'strategic plan, Chinese automobile enterprises have a more reliable guarantee and JAC has become one of excellent automakers. In the first half year of 2017, JAC had sold more than 18,000 units vehicles, up by 90% compared with the last year and ranked the top position among Chinese brands.
In the eyes of Iran consumers, JAC light-duty truck has always been the 'symbol' of high configuration and reliable performance. In this auto show, JAC showed N60 and N82 two models light-duty truck, which was attracted a lot of customers' attention.
Besides commercial vehicles, JAC SUV also was adored by Iran customers by virtue of its grandly exterior design and excellent performance. In this auto show, JAC S5 and S3 also attracted a lot of attention. Especially, JAC S3 debuted in the market this time.
The proud achievements of JAC in Iran market is derived from the pursuit of excellent quality. JAC car models are launched in Iran which has been gone through more than 20,000 kilometers road test including three- high areas around Iran. To strengthen assembly plant's quality control to ensure products'quality.
With demands of JAC products, JAC established a KD plant in Bam free trade zone. After assembled here, JAC vehicles were delivered to cities of Iran to sell.
Recently, by virtue of reliable products'quality, JAC has achieved many accomplishments. In the future, we'll introduce more new products to Iran.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September