JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 16th Iran Shiraz International Auto Show was officially held in Shiraz, the historic and cultural city of Iran, and more than then automobile brands from around the world participated in the show. JAC with its commercial vehicle and passenger car showed in this auto show.
As the largest auto market in the region of gulf, Iran has been always a stage full of competition for international automobile brands. With the promotion of China 'One Road, One Belt'strategic plan, Chinese automobile enterprises have a more reliable guarantee and JAC has become one of excellent automakers. In the first half year of 2017, JAC had sold more than 18,000 units vehicles, up by 90% compared with the last year and ranked the top position among Chinese brands.
In the eyes of Iran consumers, JAC light-duty truck has always been the 'symbol' of high configuration and reliable performance. In this auto show, JAC showed N60 and N82 two models light-duty truck, which was attracted a lot of customers' attention.
Besides commercial vehicles, JAC SUV also was adored by Iran customers by virtue of its grandly exterior design and excellent performance. In this auto show, JAC S5 and S3 also attracted a lot of attention. Especially, JAC S3 debuted in the market this time.
The proud achievements of JAC in Iran market is derived from the pursuit of excellent quality. JAC car models are launched in Iran which has been gone through more than 20,000 kilometers road test including three- high areas around Iran. To strengthen assembly plant's quality control to ensure products'quality.
With demands of JAC products, JAC established a KD plant in Bam free trade zone. After assembled here, JAC vehicles were delivered to cities of Iran to sell.
Recently, by virtue of reliable products'quality, JAC has achieved many accomplishments. In the future, we'll introduce more new products to Iran.
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1