100 XCMG Road Rollers are Exported to North America in Batches
www.chinatrucks.com: The grand opening of “2017 Delivery Ceremony of 100 XCMG Road Rollers to North America” has been held today, which has played a significant role in promoting the development of China’s manufacturing industry.
In recent years, XCMG has accelerated the pace of technology innovation and reliability enhancement with the product concept of “LeadingTechnology, Everlasting Products”. As the the leader in the construction machinery industry, XCMG continually occupies international high-end market. The sales of heavy-duty road rollers always rank first in global market.
Based on overseas market survey, XCMG promotes the development and improvement to improve the quality of manufacturing technology. The overall performance of products has stepped to a new level, continually enhancing customer satisfaction. Stabilizing the North American high-end market step by step, XCMG has received a batch of orders once again. This time, the products among the 100-unit orders cover two tonnages, both certified by the North America. Combined with characteristics of strong exciting force, high compaction efficiency, excellent compaction quality, human-oriented manipulation, as well as the overall performance reaching international leading level, XCMG high-end road roller will have more stable status in the market, thus making a contribution to the internationalization of XCMG.
According to the industry sales report, year-on-year sales growth of XCMG road roller has exceeded 80% in the first half of 2017, with steady increase in market share. When mentioning compact machinery, people will firstly think of XCMG road roller, which has been the champion of brand attention of road machinery for nine consecutive years.
From China’s first steam-type roller produced by XCMG in 1960 to the introduction of foreign technology in the 1980s;
From volume exports to the United States in the 90’s to constant expansion in high-end market of North America;
From the original Munich ragged brand to the most prominent business card in the world’s major exhibitions XCMG roller heads forward all the way.
Rolling all difficulties and obstacles, it paved a variety of ways to success.
AS the leader of China’s construction machinery industry, XCMG positively responds to the national strategy of “The Belt and Road “, trying efforts to become a “high-end, international and world-class” Chinese enterprise for the country
Every big order, each step footprint are deeply engraved with the revival and rise of national industry In the 1990s, XCMG 100 rollers were exported to the United States refreshing the record of earliest volume export in China.
In 2006, XCMG grader obtained a big order of Nigeria, to export over 100 million RMB, refreshing the export records of domestic graders.
In 2011, XCMG won 4.8 billion orders from Venezuela, creating a historical record, where XCMG road machinery portfolio exported 500 units in batches once again refreshing the export records of road machinery. It is well known by the world as Made in China.
XCMG For Your Success
From the pioneering hardship to current glories From the root in Pengcheng to the steps in the world. From a local old state-owned enterprise to the fifth world’s construction machinery. XCMG staffs of generation after generation are still working hard around the world. They use their own actions to tell the world the vivid story of the revival of Chinese national industry. More than 2,000 service terminals over 6,000 technical experts and exceeding 5,000 marketing service staff serve in 177 countries and regions XCMG makes the world better. XCMG For Your Success.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1