100 XCMG Road Rollers are Exported to North America in Batches
www.chinatrucks.com: The grand opening of “2017 Delivery Ceremony of 100 XCMG Road Rollers to North America” has been held today, which has played a significant role in promoting the development of China’s manufacturing industry.
In recent years, XCMG has accelerated the pace of technology innovation and reliability enhancement with the product concept of “LeadingTechnology, Everlasting Products”. As the the leader in the construction machinery industry, XCMG continually occupies international high-end market. The sales of heavy-duty road rollers always rank first in global market.
Based on overseas market survey, XCMG promotes the development and improvement to improve the quality of manufacturing technology. The overall performance of products has stepped to a new level, continually enhancing customer satisfaction. Stabilizing the North American high-end market step by step, XCMG has received a batch of orders once again. This time, the products among the 100-unit orders cover two tonnages, both certified by the North America. Combined with characteristics of strong exciting force, high compaction efficiency, excellent compaction quality, human-oriented manipulation, as well as the overall performance reaching international leading level, XCMG high-end road roller will have more stable status in the market, thus making a contribution to the internationalization of XCMG.
According to the industry sales report, year-on-year sales growth of XCMG road roller has exceeded 80% in the first half of 2017, with steady increase in market share. When mentioning compact machinery, people will firstly think of XCMG road roller, which has been the champion of brand attention of road machinery for nine consecutive years.
From China’s first steam-type roller produced by XCMG in 1960 to the introduction of foreign technology in the 1980s;
From volume exports to the United States in the 90’s to constant expansion in high-end market of North America;
From the original Munich ragged brand to the most prominent business card in the world’s major exhibitions XCMG roller heads forward all the way.
Rolling all difficulties and obstacles, it paved a variety of ways to success.
AS the leader of China’s construction machinery industry, XCMG positively responds to the national strategy of “The Belt and Road “, trying efforts to become a “high-end, international and world-class” Chinese enterprise for the country
Every big order, each step footprint are deeply engraved with the revival and rise of national industry In the 1990s, XCMG 100 rollers were exported to the United States refreshing the record of earliest volume export in China.
In 2006, XCMG grader obtained a big order of Nigeria, to export over 100 million RMB, refreshing the export records of domestic graders.
In 2011, XCMG won 4.8 billion orders from Venezuela, creating a historical record, where XCMG road machinery portfolio exported 500 units in batches once again refreshing the export records of road machinery. It is well known by the world as Made in China.
XCMG For Your Success
From the pioneering hardship to current glories From the root in Pengcheng to the steps in the world. From a local old state-owned enterprise to the fifth world’s construction machinery. XCMG staffs of generation after generation are still working hard around the world. They use their own actions to tell the world the vivid story of the revival of Chinese national industry. More than 2,000 service terminals over 6,000 technical experts and exceeding 5,000 marketing service staff serve in 177 countries and regions XCMG makes the world better. XCMG For Your Success.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September