JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market
www.chinatrucks.com: General Machinery and Motors are the exclusive dealers for the renowned JAC light trucks which are becoming a household names in the Western Division. Being one of China's leading light truck manufacturers, JAC has made its name in the Fiji market because of its durability, performance, robustness and affordable to all sectors.
JAC brand high standards have reached the Australian and New Zealand markets. The barnd is recognised for;
* European American R&D style and standard;
* Perfect combination of comfortable interior and great exterior image;
* Complete vehicle collision high standard cabs;
* Tough axle, spring and frame for high loading capacity;
* Optimised double braking system for secured performance;
* Using original Cummins engines with Bosch common rail ABS/EBD, Exedy clutch, Honeywell braking plates and Navistar technology; and
* Exported to 75 countries worldwide with over 30 per cent market share in some countries.
With more than 150 units sold in the past two years in the West alone, GM Motors have decided to open another show-yard and service centre in Suva in two month's time.
These trucks come with warranty and full after sales support from GM Motors service and part shops.
"As per our dealer agreement with JAC, we have to carry all critical parts for all machineries that we import. All backup parts with all technical support will be provided by our fully-fledged service centre and parts shop. With 30 years of technical experience you don't have to worry about any problems to the equipment. We have eight technicians who are well versed with hydraulics, transmission and machinery components. Any major issues, my technicians from our Lautoka and Suva service centre will attend to the problem. We also have a 24/7 mobile support team," GM Motors sales and support manager Fazneel Buksh said.
Come down to GM Motors and test drive our one-tonne, 2.5-tonne, three-tonne crew cab, five-tonne or the all new nine-tonne light trucks.
Apart from light trucks, GM Motors are also distributors for brand new Sinotruk Howo heavy trucks, rollers, forklifts, excavators, loaders and graders
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September