XCMG XCA300U Won Recognition among US Customers
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, a piece of good news comes from Pennsylvania, USA, that XCMG XCA300U gives perfect first show in USA and wins high appraisal from local lifting constructor after completing difficult lifting tasks in succession. The lifting is of great significance for Chinese crane industry and marks a new break through that Chinese large ton all-terrain crane has made in European and America high-end market.
XCA300U is a high-end G model specially designed for North American market. 8 spotlights perfectly demonstrate the outstanding performance of lifting.
The chassis uses DOT authorized parts and American local parts, ensuring a reliable security and convenient service. The emission conforms to Tier 4F requirement. XCMG uses excellent multifunctional steering technology, comprehensive braking management, and extended range oil & air suspension technology for XCA300U. The human interface system will adjust your truck according to Americans driving habits, new American-style braking system and deeply optimized power system enables the crane more fuel saving and the capability to transfer yarn in full load much stronger.
The crane matches dolly with several axle-load status and is able to meet various driving axle loads in different states in North American market.
XCA300U all-terrain crane uses 6 axles 7 cantilevers in “H” shaped structure with the main jib reaching 80m (262.5ft). The hoisting performance is in industrial leading level.
The “Y” shaped super lift, fly jib, wind power repairing jib permits an excellent lifting performance.
The mature automatic self-removable counterweight and G model intelligent cantilever technology make hoisting convenient and fast.
The outstanding driving and hoisting performance enable XCA300U completing work in complex conditions and shock the on-site workers. “Chinese crane is so awesome!” Again, XCMG’s good performance is better explained by the fact.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September