24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, SINOTRUK successfully delivers 24 T5G cargo trucks equipped with an engine of MAN technology to CNPC’s subordinated company. This is the second purchase in batches made by CNPC following the first batch of 10 units last year. At the delivery site, they points out that they purchase trucks from Sinotruck completely based on trust.
As early as in 2016, the company has purchased 10 T5G State-4 trucks. After one year in operation, these trucks not only solves the problem that it can’t transit oil field equipment because of a high center of gravity, but also excellently finish the task for transporting drill pipes, oil field equipment and supplies. Thanks to MAN MC07 engine fitted to the truck, the oil change range and attendance are highly improved and thus win praise among users. That’s why the company orders another 24 T5G trucks.
In order to bring the greatest benefit for customer, Chengdu branch office of SINOTRUK and network operation unit managed to lower the height of driving cab below 2930mm to customer’s practical needs through profound analysis for the data .
Before 2009, the company did not have any SINOTRUK truck. Yet in recent years, with the introduction of MAN technology, Sinotruck comes to be widely recognized by customers for its individualization concept and T series’ high economy and reliability. More and more customers begin to place order from Sinotruck, CNPC’s subordinated company is among one of them. So far, CNPC’s subordinated company has purchased more than 100 vehicles from Sinotruck, that’s amounts to 33% of all vehicles. This share is expected to continue to rise in future.
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC 2018-02-27
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October