Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 8, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor held a sales promotion on its car transporters. Chenglong 4×2 Longka car transporter, 4×2, 6×2 Chenglong H5 car transporter were put on display.
Chenglong 4×2 Longka car transporter, which meets National V Emission Standards and fully complies with 2016-GB1589 regulation, aroused keen interests among visitors. Its even larger car loading capacity has impressed many visitors. With a longer head, it achieves even higher safety standards. In addition, its cockpit has become much lower, which greatly reduces the likelihood of rollover.
Apart from its high safety standards, Longka car transporters boast more streamlined body structures and thus lower the wind drag by 10%-15%, which effectively help the vehicles to cut energy consumption. In addition, Longka car transporters are equipped with four-valve premium engines tailor-made by Yuchai. The engines achieve more thorough combustion and help the vehicles achieve higher energy efficiency. The engines’ fuel-saving switches can automatically adjust the operation of engines, making them reach their maximum output.
With mature chassis, first-class spare parts and modular design, Longka car transporter boasts higher reliability. Adopting 6/8+1 transport mode, the vehicle can load an extra car, improving profitability of those companies involved in car transporting business.
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1