Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 8, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor held a sales promotion on its car transporters. Chenglong 4×2 Longka car transporter, 4×2, 6×2 Chenglong H5 car transporter were put on display.
Chenglong 4×2 Longka car transporter, which meets National V Emission Standards and fully complies with 2016-GB1589 regulation, aroused keen interests among visitors. Its even larger car loading capacity has impressed many visitors. With a longer head, it achieves even higher safety standards. In addition, its cockpit has become much lower, which greatly reduces the likelihood of rollover.
Apart from its high safety standards, Longka car transporters boast more streamlined body structures and thus lower the wind drag by 10%-15%, which effectively help the vehicles to cut energy consumption. In addition, Longka car transporters are equipped with four-valve premium engines tailor-made by Yuchai. The engines achieve more thorough combustion and help the vehicles achieve higher energy efficiency. The engines’ fuel-saving switches can automatically adjust the operation of engines, making them reach their maximum output.
With mature chassis, first-class spare parts and modular design, Longka car transporter boasts higher reliability. Adopting 6/8+1 transport mode, the vehicle can load an extra car, improving profitability of those companies involved in car transporting business.
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong H7 with Yuchai YC6K Gas Engines Enter Hainan for Operation 2019-04-12
- Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-01-11
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September