Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan
On August 13, under the witness of Chinese vice premier Wang Yang, and Pakistani premier Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Sinotruk, China Overseas Port Holdings Limited and Gwadar Port Authority officially signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement.
Before signing the agreement, Ma Chunji, president of Sinotruk visited Chinese Embassy to Pakistan. At the embassy, Ma introduced Sinotruk’s business to Sun Weidong, Chinese ambassador to Pakistan, especially its drive to go global in recent years in response to the country’s One Belt One Road Initiative. By actively carrying out supply-side structural reforms, Sinotruk has made impressive achievements both at home and abroad. Ma also spoke in detail about “Sinotruk New Phase of Development Project” and its development plan in South Asia, especial Pakistan.
Ambassador Sun gave detailed information about Pakistan’s economic development in recent years and the construction of Sino-Pakistan Economic Belt. He spoke highly of Sinotruk’s overseas development strategy, saying Chinese embassy to Pakistan will give full support to its expansion in the country.
By setting up cooperative ties with China Overseas Port Holdings Limited and Gwadar Port Authority, Sinotruk aims to take full advantage of the geographic location of Gwadar and carry out international cooperation in South Asia and the Middle East region.
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1