WABCO Signs Deal with a Major Global Maker of Trucks and Buses on mBSP Tech
www.chinatrucks.com: WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has entered into a new long-term agreement with a major global manufacturer of trucks and buses, which is headquartered in Europe.
WABCO will supply the customer’s vehicle brands with its breakthrough modular braking system platform (mBSP™). This major contract represents WABCO’s single largest order ever for supply of mBSP technology.
Introduced in 2014 as an industry-first technological breakthrough, WABCO’s mBSP enables vehicle makers to flexibly equip their global truck and bus platforms with either anti-lock braking (ABS) or electronic braking systems (EBS) anywhere in the world. By avoiding different braking configurations, WABCO’s mBSP saves development time, reduces design overhead and lowers production costs for original equipment manufacturers.
WABCO now counts four global original equipment manufacturers as customers for its industry-leading mBSP technology, which also provides seamless integration of a vehicle maker’s own intelligent software and added system functionalities.
“Modularity strongly differentiates WABCO’s mBSP as a game-changing braking system platform for original equipment manufacturers, particularly by delivering high levels of flexibility and scalability to support their global strategies,” said Jorge Solis, WABCO President, Truck, Bus and Car Original Equipment Manufacturers Division. “WABCO’s technology leadership enables our customers to develop and produce diverse models on the same vehicle platform and to bring new trucks and buses to market faster.”
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition 2018-06-15
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1