Sinotruk Secures an Order of 365 Units Sitrak from China Post
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 14, Sinotruk successfully won the bid of 365 units Sitrak from China Post. Specifically, the order includes 263 units Sitrak C7H 4X2 tractors and 101 units Sitrak C5H vans for postal services.
According to Sinotruk, all the vehicles to be delivered to China Post shall be equipped with Alco steel rings, pneumatic suspensions and hydraulic retarders. In addition, all of them will be equipped with Man engines which meet National V Emission Standards.
Sitrack C7H has a driver’s cockpit with four-point suspension structure. Its driver’s seat has two air bags. Thus, the height and position of the seats as well as the hardness of the airbags could be adjusted according to the driver’s preference. Its ZF transmission gearbox and rear axle pneumatic suspension can effective absorb vibration or collision forces.
Apart from transporting general goods, Sitrak is an ideal choice for delivering fragile products, such as electronic products and precision instruments. In addition, the vehicle’s ECAS system can move its pneumatic suspensions up and down, which can greatly lower the loading and unloading time. Its 560+250 double fuel tanks have greatly improved the continuous driving distance of the vehicle.
Fu Zhongyan, a customer of Sitrak from Wuxi, says his 440 horsepower Sitrak C7H has made a record of driving one million kilometers in 26 months without going through any major repair. Currently, the vehicle, with its mileage near 1.5 million kilometers, is still operating smoothly.
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September