Sinotruk Secures an Order of 365 Units Sitrak from China Post
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 14, Sinotruk successfully won the bid of 365 units Sitrak from China Post. Specifically, the order includes 263 units Sitrak C7H 4X2 tractors and 101 units Sitrak C5H vans for postal services.
According to Sinotruk, all the vehicles to be delivered to China Post shall be equipped with Alco steel rings, pneumatic suspensions and hydraulic retarders. In addition, all of them will be equipped with Man engines which meet National V Emission Standards.
Sitrack C7H has a driver’s cockpit with four-point suspension structure. Its driver’s seat has two air bags. Thus, the height and position of the seats as well as the hardness of the airbags could be adjusted according to the driver’s preference. Its ZF transmission gearbox and rear axle pneumatic suspension can effective absorb vibration or collision forces.
Apart from transporting general goods, Sitrak is an ideal choice for delivering fragile products, such as electronic products and precision instruments. In addition, the vehicle’s ECAS system can move its pneumatic suspensions up and down, which can greatly lower the loading and unloading time. Its 560+250 double fuel tanks have greatly improved the continuous driving distance of the vehicle.
Fu Zhongyan, a customer of Sitrak from Wuxi, says his 440 horsepower Sitrak C7H has made a record of driving one million kilometers in 26 months without going through any major repair. Currently, the vehicle, with its mileage near 1.5 million kilometers, is still operating smoothly.
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1