New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: Equipped with a Cummins X12 engine, Chenglong H7 came as a great surprise to the public. And before that, It has been awarded with a champion of 6×4 group in China truck racing held in Shanghai.
The new Chenglong H7 is one that jointly developed by Liuzhou Motor and Cummins based on Cummins’s world leading X series platform. With lots of advanced technology, it best serves the transport needs in China.
The Cummins X12 engine fitted to H7 is designed to provide higher power, reliability, and fuel economy and offers more option for high-end customers in China. Working together with an AMT transmission, Cummins X12 aims at improving user enjoyment and transport efficiency. Cummins X12 engine has heavy truck genes evolved from North America and enable to meet the national emission standard Ⅴand the upcoming Ⅵ, according to a technician on the scene. Furthermore, its strength in intelligence, efficiency and fuel economy would bring more benefits to customers.
As for other highlights, new Chenglong H7 was built as a keel framework structure in the cab, fitted with ibrake inside-cylinder braking system and active and passive safety system. Even when travelling in a long distance, Chenglong H7 will also provide a “noiseless” ride and comfort for drivers as a passenger car does with four-dimensional pneumatic adjustment airbag seat installed.
It is believed that the new Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 is expected to be a reliable companion of drivers in future thanks to its high efficiency, reliability, fuel saving, safety and comfort.
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong H7 with Yuchai YC6K Gas Engines Enter Hainan for Operation 2019-04-12
- Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-01-11
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September