New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: Equipped with a Cummins X12 engine, Chenglong H7 came as a great surprise to the public. And before that, It has been awarded with a champion of 6×4 group in China truck racing held in Shanghai.
The new Chenglong H7 is one that jointly developed by Liuzhou Motor and Cummins based on Cummins’s world leading X series platform. With lots of advanced technology, it best serves the transport needs in China.
The Cummins X12 engine fitted to H7 is designed to provide higher power, reliability, and fuel economy and offers more option for high-end customers in China. Working together with an AMT transmission, Cummins X12 aims at improving user enjoyment and transport efficiency. Cummins X12 engine has heavy truck genes evolved from North America and enable to meet the national emission standard Ⅴand the upcoming Ⅵ, according to a technician on the scene. Furthermore, its strength in intelligence, efficiency and fuel economy would bring more benefits to customers.
As for other highlights, new Chenglong H7 was built as a keel framework structure in the cab, fitted with ibrake inside-cylinder braking system and active and passive safety system. Even when travelling in a long distance, Chenglong H7 will also provide a “noiseless” ride and comfort for drivers as a passenger car does with four-dimensional pneumatic adjustment airbag seat installed.
It is believed that the new Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 is expected to be a reliable companion of drivers in future thanks to its high efficiency, reliability, fuel saving, safety and comfort.
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1