Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017
KHL Yellow Table 2017: XCMG Becomes the ONLY Chinese Enterprise in TOP 10
www.chinatrucks.com: In the ranking released by KHL, the world-leading information provider on construction machinery industry, XCMG ranks NO.8 and successfully becomes the only Chinese construction machinery enterprise listed in TOP10 around the world. Against the downward trend of the whole construction machinery industry in 2016, XCMG made corresponding adjustments and moved from NO.9 in 2016 to NO.8 in 2017, fully justifying its strength and potential in the international platform.
Rodrigo Duterte, President of the Philippines held a Meeting with Mr. Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG
From Feb 23rd to 27th, Mr. Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG conducted a successful visit to the Philippines with delegates of XCMG representatives. President Rodrigo Duterte met with Mr. Wang Min and had a brief meeting. Mr. Wang Min introduced XCMG’s development since its entry into the Philippines and President Rodrigo Duterte highly appreciated XCMG’s contribution to the infrastructure construction and environmental protection.
Conexpo-Con/Agg: The Journey of XCMG Rebranding “Made in China” in U.S. Market
From 7th to 11th of March, Conexpo-Con/Agg was grandly held in Las Vegas, USA. As the representative of China’s construction machinery manufacturer and the pioneer in intelligent manufacturing, XCMG showed its excellent products with cutting-edge technologies at the exhibition and won widespread recognition and praise from global customers.
XCMG Indonesia Opens to Expand XCMG’s Overseas Footprint
The grand opening ceremony of XCMG Indonesia was held in Westin Jakarta on May 30, 2017. XCMG Indonesia will support benign development of distributors and promote sustainable development of XCMG in Indonesia, laying a solid foundation for XCMG to increase its influence upon the entire Asia Pacific regions.
XCMG XuGong Kazakhstan Established in Almaty
The opening ceremony of XCMG XuGong Kazakhstan was held in Almaty, a southern city of the nation. Mr. Miao Hongbo, Consul-general, Mr. Liu Hongyue, Commercial Counselor of China’s Consulate General in Almaty and XCMG’s President Mr. Wang Min, Assistant President Mr. Liu Jiansen and other major agents of XCMG in Kazakhstan attended the ceremony.
Mr. Liu Jiansen introduced the development history of XCMG in Kazakhstan and the strategic and marketing plans of the company’s local branch, saying that, in future, by joining hands with local distributors, XCMG Kazakhstan Company shall provide local customers with a more perfect one-stop experience and facilitate the sustainable development of XCMG in the country, creating a solid foundation for radiating over the whole Central Asia.
CCTV Exclusive: XCMG Enters into European Markets with USD 290 million Export Volumes to the “Belt and Road” Countries in First Four Months
Mr. Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG, said to the reporter that: “In the first four months of 2017, XCMG has exported products worth USD 290 million, an increase of 97% over the same period of last year. This won’t be happening if we fail to keep on building our brand, improving our services, enhancing the quality of products and earning the trust of customers. In the coming years or decades, we will input capital, energy and manpower into global efforts, in particular those in countries along the Belt and Road. This includes merger and acquisition, networking construction and base development.”
Vice Mayor of Xuzhou Highly Appreciates XCMG’s Contribution to the Import and Export Growth of Xuzhou
According to the data released by the Customs, the export volume of XCMG in May has exceeded RMB 400 million, a year-on-year increase of 135%. Vice mayor, Mr. Xu Haidong sent a letter of appreciation to XCMG, on behalf of the Municipal Government of Xuzhou, expressing his gratitude to XCMG for its contribution to the import and export growth of Xuzhou.
XCMG: Industry’s TOP 1 of China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
On June 22, 2017, the news release of 14th World Brand Summit & 14th China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands was held in Beijing. The World Brand Lab issued the ranking of 2017 China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands, XCMG claimed the leading position in China’s construction machinery industry, ranking No.67 with a brand value of RMB 51.243 billion, improving RMB 8.162 billion compared with that of 2016 (RMB 43.081 billion) with growth rate of 18.9%. It marks the fourth consecutive year of top ranking in the industry since XCMG’s entry.
Senior Government Officials from 12 Countries Paid a Special Visit to XCMG, Showing Great Potential for the Deepening Cooperation on Urban Infrastructure Construction in Africa
Recently, some 38 senior government officials on urban infrastructure construction from 12 developing countries paid a special visit to XCMG and carried out in-depth exchanges of experience with the company’s representatives concerning urban infrastructure construction and planning. The visiting focus on XCMG set by CCCME is to assist officials from developing countries to exchange and borrow the company’s experience in participating urban infrastructure construction in a more direct, tridimensional and comprehensive manner via the experience of XCMG.
Chairman Mr. Wang Min Delivers a Keynote Speech at the 13th China Industrial Forum.
The 13th China Industrial Forum was grandly held in Diaoyutai, Beijing. As a pioneer and leader in China's construction machinery industry, XCMG was invited to attend this forum. Chairman Mr. Wang Min delivered a keynote speech on climbing the Mount Everst of industry with leading technology and everlasting products.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September