3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27%
www.chinatrucks.com: In April this year, JAC Shuailing World truck made its first launch debut at Shanghai Expo. Upon launch, it wins the trust and favor from its customers thanks to its system featuring with full customized design, full intelligence, full energy-saving and total value as well as segmented logistics solution for cold chain delivery, freight delivery and express delivery. As of June this year, Shuailing World truck has achieved remarkable sales success both in domestic and overseas market with a total sales volume of 27 thousand units, among which export volume was 3500 units, up by 27% year-on-year.
Shuailing has been taking the lead in the industry for many years. Their products have been exported to more than 120 countries, including some developed countries like U.S., Australia and UK, acquiring more than 300 thousand customers. In the overseas market, Shuailing is priced around RMB 200-300 thousand yuan to compete with world-leading brands.
Shuailing World truck is one that has the best quality in the world. To build a world-class quality system, JAC has set up an International Alliance of Quality with the internationally renowned parts manufacturers Knorr, Bosch and Johnson so as to ensure excellent quality for parts as well as the whole vehicle; With strict quality control, JAC Shuailing truck can fully adapt to the complex geomorphological and harsh environment of various countries like high temperature, alpine and plateau.
Furthermore, Shuailing world truck has got harsh quality certification systems like EU ECE certification, Russia GOST certification, Australia ADR certification and Saudi GCC certification, which help it to make its way into abroad and win a good international reputation for Chinese manufacturing.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September