3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27%
www.chinatrucks.com: In April this year, JAC Shuailing World truck made its first launch debut at Shanghai Expo. Upon launch, it wins the trust and favor from its customers thanks to its system featuring with full customized design, full intelligence, full energy-saving and total value as well as segmented logistics solution for cold chain delivery, freight delivery and express delivery. As of June this year, Shuailing World truck has achieved remarkable sales success both in domestic and overseas market with a total sales volume of 27 thousand units, among which export volume was 3500 units, up by 27% year-on-year.
Shuailing has been taking the lead in the industry for many years. Their products have been exported to more than 120 countries, including some developed countries like U.S., Australia and UK, acquiring more than 300 thousand customers. In the overseas market, Shuailing is priced around RMB 200-300 thousand yuan to compete with world-leading brands.
Shuailing World truck is one that has the best quality in the world. To build a world-class quality system, JAC has set up an International Alliance of Quality with the internationally renowned parts manufacturers Knorr, Bosch and Johnson so as to ensure excellent quality for parts as well as the whole vehicle; With strict quality control, JAC Shuailing truck can fully adapt to the complex geomorphological and harsh environment of various countries like high temperature, alpine and plateau.
Furthermore, Shuailing world truck has got harsh quality certification systems like EU ECE certification, Russia GOST certification, Australia ADR certification and Saudi GCC certification, which help it to make its way into abroad and win a good international reputation for Chinese manufacturing.
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1