First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 19, First Dongfeng Yufeng high-end pick-up P16 made its official debut in Kunming, Yunnan province. The pick-up P16 on show has different specifications available to meet customers’ varied transport needs, in addition to National V Emission Standards. It is available with eight models covering two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, short axis and long axis editions as your options.
Yufeng P16’s short axle version measures 5,219 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844 mm in height while its long axle version measures 5,730 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844mm in height.
Powered by DEV engine with 16 gas valves made by Germany, Yufeng P16 generates a maximum power 110kw and a maximum torque of 350Nm. Moreover, it is equipped with Tiptronic six-speed transmission, the vehicle has successfully cut its body weight and achieves higher energy efficiency and longer durability.
Its safety airbags at the driver’s seat and co-driver’s seat, ABS+EBD ensure the safety of people on vehicle. In addition, the vehicle has successfully passed a series of stringent tests in extreme working conditions, such as high and low temperatures and high altitude, fully demonstrating its high reliability.
At its driver’s cockpit, a host of facilities are available to make the driving and traveling more comfortable and enjoyable, such as 8-inch LED display, reversing camera, audio system and new generation blue-tooth system. Furthermore, drivers are provided with a set of user-friendly tools such as keyless-entry system, keyless start system and cruise control system to operate the vehicle.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September