First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 19, First Dongfeng Yufeng high-end pick-up P16 made its official debut in Kunming, Yunnan province. The pick-up P16 on show has different specifications available to meet customers’ varied transport needs, in addition to National V Emission Standards. It is available with eight models covering two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, short axis and long axis editions as your options.
Yufeng P16’s short axle version measures 5,219 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844 mm in height while its long axle version measures 5,730 mm in length, 1,870 mm in width and 1,844mm in height.
Powered by DEV engine with 16 gas valves made by Germany, Yufeng P16 generates a maximum power 110kw and a maximum torque of 350Nm. Moreover, it is equipped with Tiptronic six-speed transmission, the vehicle has successfully cut its body weight and achieves higher energy efficiency and longer durability.
Its safety airbags at the driver’s seat and co-driver’s seat, ABS+EBD ensure the safety of people on vehicle. In addition, the vehicle has successfully passed a series of stringent tests in extreme working conditions, such as high and low temperatures and high altitude, fully demonstrating its high reliability.
At its driver’s cockpit, a host of facilities are available to make the driving and traveling more comfortable and enjoyable, such as 8-inch LED display, reversing camera, audio system and new generation blue-tooth system. Furthermore, drivers are provided with a set of user-friendly tools such as keyless-entry system, keyless start system and cruise control system to operate the vehicle.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1