XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: Arctic region, Russia – August 16, 2017 – In the largest open-pit mine of Russia, the loaders with the largest tonnage in China – XCMG LW1200K and two wheeled bulldozers XCMG DL900A have been working for over 20,000 hours without breaking down in the freezing-cold environment. The performance of XCMG loaders and wheeled bulldozers has earned trust and recognition from Russian customers relying on its merits such as strong structure, dynamic driving force, stability and reliability, energy-saving capability, high effectiveness and perfect adaptability to extremely cold weather.
The extremely cold weather poses daunting challenges to the operation of construction machinery. Moreover, mining companies are hoping to find ways to increase the equipment yields and at the same time, reduce their costs. The leading technology and everlasting quality of XCMG products perfectly fits the needs of mining companies.
“XCMG has become our priority choice as we realized that the company could customize integrated products based upon actual working conditions and other specific requests” said the manager of the mining company. He came all the way to China to carry out on-spot investigation at XCMG intelligent manufacturing base. After a thorough observation and investigation, he finally chose XCMG without any hesitation.
Facts prove that XCMG loaders did not let him down. The everlasting quality, excellent performance, efficiency, parts accessibility and service satisfaction of XCMG products have been far beyond their expectation. “Upon driving XCMG loader, the most intuitive feeling is the large cab space, wide vision, good tightness and low noise”, claimed by the operator of XCMG LW1200K loader. “At present, this vehicle has been working for over 20,000 hours. The 6.5m³ heavy-duty bucket equipped on LW1200K helped to make the stripping much easier with higher efficiency. In addition, the heavy-duty bucket teeth and side cutters enhanced the bucket’s abrasive resistance as well. Especially the long wheelbase and heavy-load design, targeting the working condition in North Pole by XCMG, relieved us most upon facing any harsh situation”. He elaborated on the details of the first loader from China on the mine with much delight.
As the equipment purchaser and actual equipment operator of the mine, it possessed abundant experience in managing construction machinery equipment. In their opinion, the most satisfaction of XCMG loaders lies in fewer malfunctions, timely services and fuel efficiency. “Timely after-sales services indicate that our equipment will not stop working due to malfunction. And lower cost in fuel brings us smaller investment and higher revenue”, said relevant people in charge.
Over 20000 hours have passed, the three loaders of XCMG withstood the harsh environment in Russia's largest open-pit in the Arctic. Their continuous demonstration of high character, quality, performance, stability, fuel economy, maintainability and other advantages have been praised by all the staff in the mining area.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1