XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, XCMG Group officially signed cooperative agreement with Russia-based SBU Group. Wang Min, president of XCMG Group, and Fedeyaev, president of SBU, attended the signing ceremony. The two parties also exchanged views on a number of issues for their cooperation.
Before the signing ceremony, leaders and officials from SBU paid a special visit to the production bases of XCMG’s cranes, mining machinery and Customer Center. Deeply impressed by the high level of intelligence and high efficiency of its production, they spoke highly of XCMG’s achievements.
As the largest mining group in Kuzbass District of Russia, SBU Group was officially set up on August 12, 2004. In just over a decade, it has grown into a large company with 45,000 employees involved in a number of business fields, such as vehicle manufacturing, coal mining and processing, construction, agriculture, aviation, travel, insurance, food processing, pharmaceutical engineering and chemical engineering.
XCMG has been expanding its business in the international market for over three decades. For many years, it has remained the No.1 player in the machinery exporting market in China. So far, it has set up 40-plus branches, 300-plus distributors and 500-plus contracted service providers across the globe. Moreover, XCMG’s products have successfully made their way to 177 countries and regions across the world. Since entering Russian market in 2000, XCMG has already set up its branches, representative offices, spare parts warehouses across Russia, building a sound market network and gaining wide popularity. So far, XCMG has sold nearly 20,000 sets products in Russia.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1