XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, XCMG Group officially signed cooperative agreement with Russia-based SBU Group. Wang Min, president of XCMG Group, and Fedeyaev, president of SBU, attended the signing ceremony. The two parties also exchanged views on a number of issues for their cooperation.
Before the signing ceremony, leaders and officials from SBU paid a special visit to the production bases of XCMG’s cranes, mining machinery and Customer Center. Deeply impressed by the high level of intelligence and high efficiency of its production, they spoke highly of XCMG’s achievements.
As the largest mining group in Kuzbass District of Russia, SBU Group was officially set up on August 12, 2004. In just over a decade, it has grown into a large company with 45,000 employees involved in a number of business fields, such as vehicle manufacturing, coal mining and processing, construction, agriculture, aviation, travel, insurance, food processing, pharmaceutical engineering and chemical engineering.
XCMG has been expanding its business in the international market for over three decades. For many years, it has remained the No.1 player in the machinery exporting market in China. So far, it has set up 40-plus branches, 300-plus distributors and 500-plus contracted service providers across the globe. Moreover, XCMG’s products have successfully made their way to 177 countries and regions across the world. Since entering Russian market in 2000, XCMG has already set up its branches, representative offices, spare parts warehouses across Russia, building a sound market network and gaining wide popularity. So far, XCMG has sold nearly 20,000 sets products in Russia.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September