Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, Dongfeng Motor held a grand ceremony entitled “Strong Power Delivers Higher Speed” in Suzhou to launch a cargo truck with DDi engine.
DDi engine was a medium-duty engine developed by the joint venture between Dongfeng and Volvo. It uses Volvo technology and has unique advantages in power, reliability, oil consumption and intelligence.
At the launch ceremony, Dongfeng shows a DDi 75 engine that has excellent performance in fuel consumption, intelligence, engine power and endurance. Dongfeng DDi75 engine, working with a matched German Bosch high-pressure fuel injection system, enables to produce a maximum injection pressure of 2000bar and lower the fuel consumption down to 188g/kw.h. That’s to say, It would save an extra 5% of fuel at least for the same power output. In terms of speed, it offers an extremely wide rotating speed ranging from 1100r/min to 1800r/min when travelling at an economic speed between 75-95km/h. In regard to power, DDi engine has taken its torque to a higher level at 1400Nm with outputs ranging from 245 to 350hp. Both of its torque and power are the best among the same kind and this will help make start, hill climbing, accelerate more powerful.
Dongfeng DDi 75 engine
According to the driving type, the trucks on show at the launching ceremony can be classified into two: 6×2 and 8×4. The 6×2 Model are mainly used for green vegetables transport, live fish transport and express service thanks to its high speed. Let’s suppose it travels a distance of 1000km, it would have reached one hour earlier than its competitors. While the 8×4 Edition is mainly for the economic bulk cargo distribution market and has the best quality with the best price.
Dongfeng cargo truck with a DDi engine has passed through the engine bench test, environment test and road test under multiple environments, and the first 100 vehicle hit the road has operated for 10000 thousand kilometers without breaking down. Up till now, the operating trucks with DDi engine have reached 1500 units and been trusted and praised by its customers for low fuel consumption and high reliability. .
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September