Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, Dongfeng Motor held a grand ceremony entitled “Strong Power Delivers Higher Speed” in Suzhou to launch a cargo truck with DDi engine.
DDi engine was a medium-duty engine developed by the joint venture between Dongfeng and Volvo. It uses Volvo technology and has unique advantages in power, reliability, oil consumption and intelligence.
At the launch ceremony, Dongfeng shows a DDi 75 engine that has excellent performance in fuel consumption, intelligence, engine power and endurance. Dongfeng DDi75 engine, working with a matched German Bosch high-pressure fuel injection system, enables to produce a maximum injection pressure of 2000bar and lower the fuel consumption down to 188g/kw.h. That’s to say, It would save an extra 5% of fuel at least for the same power output. In terms of speed, it offers an extremely wide rotating speed ranging from 1100r/min to 1800r/min when travelling at an economic speed between 75-95km/h. In regard to power, DDi engine has taken its torque to a higher level at 1400Nm with outputs ranging from 245 to 350hp. Both of its torque and power are the best among the same kind and this will help make start, hill climbing, accelerate more powerful.
Dongfeng DDi 75 engine
According to the driving type, the trucks on show at the launching ceremony can be classified into two: 6×2 and 8×4. The 6×2 Model are mainly used for green vegetables transport, live fish transport and express service thanks to its high speed. Let’s suppose it travels a distance of 1000km, it would have reached one hour earlier than its competitors. While the 8×4 Edition is mainly for the economic bulk cargo distribution market and has the best quality with the best price.
Dongfeng cargo truck with a DDi engine has passed through the engine bench test, environment test and road test under multiple environments, and the first 100 vehicle hit the road has operated for 10000 thousand kilometers without breaking down. Up till now, the operating trucks with DDi engine have reached 1500 units and been trusted and praised by its customers for low fuel consumption and high reliability. .
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1