Foton Opens Philippines Marilao Bulacan Dealership
www.chinatrucks.com: Foton continues its aggressive network expansion with the official opening of Foton Marilao last August 17, 2017. Located along MacArthur Highway, the 2,800-sqm facility is managed by Frontier Automotive Marilao Corporation (FAM-C). The facility harbors the dealership’s vehicle showroom, parts and service center, and stockyard. It also houses a total of 10 service bays: 5 for Foton’s passenger vehicles and 5 more for the Tornado light duty trucks.
“The establishment of Foton Marilao amplifies our commitment to make Foton closer to more Filipino families and businesses in Central Luzon. In addition, our team also aims to provide notable ownership experiences as we consider it equally important with our unit sales,” said United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI) and Foton Philippines president, Rommel Sytin.
“This is our first automotive dealership... We’re fortunate because aside from the light duty trucks, Foton also gave us the opportunity to venture into more product segments such as passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment and its latest addition, the Foton Gratour series,” Foton Marilao Dealer Principal Ken Trajano.
To celebrate its entry in the “Gateway to Northern Philippines,” Foton Philippines donated a brand new Gratour Patrol Jeep to the Province of Bulacan. Receiving the vehicle was Bulacan Governor, Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado.
Foton noted the province of Bulacan as progressively becoming industrialized due to its proximity to Metro Manila. Industrial plants and business units related to food processing, agribusiness, construction, transport services and real estate development mark up the province’s economic development.
Finally, the event ended with Foton's announcement to participate in the government's Jeepney Modernization Program. “Foton Philippines will participate in this new program that would encourage and support the use of eco-friendly public utility vehicles (PUV),” said Sytin.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1