Foton Opens Philippines Marilao Bulacan Dealership
www.chinatrucks.com: Foton continues its aggressive network expansion with the official opening of Foton Marilao last August 17, 2017. Located along MacArthur Highway, the 2,800-sqm facility is managed by Frontier Automotive Marilao Corporation (FAM-C). The facility harbors the dealership’s vehicle showroom, parts and service center, and stockyard. It also houses a total of 10 service bays: 5 for Foton’s passenger vehicles and 5 more for the Tornado light duty trucks.
“The establishment of Foton Marilao amplifies our commitment to make Foton closer to more Filipino families and businesses in Central Luzon. In addition, our team also aims to provide notable ownership experiences as we consider it equally important with our unit sales,” said United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI) and Foton Philippines president, Rommel Sytin.
“This is our first automotive dealership... We’re fortunate because aside from the light duty trucks, Foton also gave us the opportunity to venture into more product segments such as passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment and its latest addition, the Foton Gratour series,” Foton Marilao Dealer Principal Ken Trajano.
To celebrate its entry in the “Gateway to Northern Philippines,” Foton Philippines donated a brand new Gratour Patrol Jeep to the Province of Bulacan. Receiving the vehicle was Bulacan Governor, Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado.
Foton noted the province of Bulacan as progressively becoming industrialized due to its proximity to Metro Manila. Industrial plants and business units related to food processing, agribusiness, construction, transport services and real estate development mark up the province’s economic development.
Finally, the event ended with Foton's announcement to participate in the government's Jeepney Modernization Program. “Foton Philippines will participate in this new program that would encourage and support the use of eco-friendly public utility vehicles (PUV),” said Sytin.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September