40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading
www.chinatrucks.com: Currently, facing the adverse international market situation, JAC captured the strategic opportunity of the 'Belt and Road', and pushed the products and markets into middle and high end level. From January to July, JAC has exported more than 40,000 units, up by 40% (14% higher than the industry growth), and ranked as NO.4 in the industry, with further improvement of brand image and brand reputation.
In the commercial vehicles, JAC has realized a series of achievements in the development of key markets and has remained top positions in the exports of light-duty truck industry for several years. The high-end light-duty trucks equipped with 4DA1 engines and Cummins engines have occupied the total light-duty truck exporting volume by approximately 90%, besides, JAC has exported more than 1700 units of pick-up with the increase of nearly 200%, and moreover, JAC Van V1 successfully won the bidding of 50 ambulance projects which Chinese government assisted Ukraine government.
JAC passenger vehicles have continuously optimized the products'structure and improved the ration of high value-added products. During January to July, JAC has exported nearly 26,000 units of SUV products, up by 86% who is the No.1 position in the industry exports with 4000 units ahead of the second position. Right now, JAC has formed the competitive products portfolio of S5, S3 and S2. In Iran, JAC passenger vehicles sustained its hot sales; In Brazil market, JAC end sales stood at the No.1 position among Chinese brands.
As the middle and high-end market adjacent to America, Mexico has over one billion annual sales with fierce competition. In 2013, JAC cooperated with Navistar to jointly develop Mexico market, whose products won the favorable comments of the fleet customers and media once they staged their appearance in the market. Under the guidance of brand upgrading, JAC passenger vehicles were launched into the market at the end of March this year, through the productive introduction and distributors'professional operation, JAC middle and high-end brand image has been initially established.
Meanwhile, JAC has actively developed the 'Belt and Road'countries, and right now, JAC has exported products to nearly 30 'Belt and Road' countries, whose exporting volume has covered two-thirds of all JAC exports, among which , JAC demonstrated outstanding performance in Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and so on.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September