40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading
www.chinatrucks.com: Currently, facing the adverse international market situation, JAC captured the strategic opportunity of the 'Belt and Road', and pushed the products and markets into middle and high end level. From January to July, JAC has exported more than 40,000 units, up by 40% (14% higher than the industry growth), and ranked as NO.4 in the industry, with further improvement of brand image and brand reputation.
In the commercial vehicles, JAC has realized a series of achievements in the development of key markets and has remained top positions in the exports of light-duty truck industry for several years. The high-end light-duty trucks equipped with 4DA1 engines and Cummins engines have occupied the total light-duty truck exporting volume by approximately 90%, besides, JAC has exported more than 1700 units of pick-up with the increase of nearly 200%, and moreover, JAC Van V1 successfully won the bidding of 50 ambulance projects which Chinese government assisted Ukraine government.
JAC passenger vehicles have continuously optimized the products'structure and improved the ration of high value-added products. During January to July, JAC has exported nearly 26,000 units of SUV products, up by 86% who is the No.1 position in the industry exports with 4000 units ahead of the second position. Right now, JAC has formed the competitive products portfolio of S5, S3 and S2. In Iran, JAC passenger vehicles sustained its hot sales; In Brazil market, JAC end sales stood at the No.1 position among Chinese brands.
As the middle and high-end market adjacent to America, Mexico has over one billion annual sales with fierce competition. In 2013, JAC cooperated with Navistar to jointly develop Mexico market, whose products won the favorable comments of the fleet customers and media once they staged their appearance in the market. Under the guidance of brand upgrading, JAC passenger vehicles were launched into the market at the end of March this year, through the productive introduction and distributors'professional operation, JAC middle and high-end brand image has been initially established.
Meanwhile, JAC has actively developed the 'Belt and Road'countries, and right now, JAC has exported products to nearly 30 'Belt and Road' countries, whose exporting volume has covered two-thirds of all JAC exports, among which , JAC demonstrated outstanding performance in Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and so on.
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1