Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 28, the 16th China International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine officially opened its curtain in Beijing National Convention Center. Themed with “Innovation, Energy Conservation, Emission Reduction, Green Manufacturing”, this year’s exhibition has attracted a number of mainstream engine makers from both home and abroad.
YC6K diesel engine, which meets National V Emission Standards, has 13L and 12L versions available. Currently, it is chiefly targeted at 6×4/6×2 trucks, 8×4/6×4 self-loading vehicles, buses measuring 12-meters and above in length,70-120 ton vehicle cranes and all-terrain cranes. With high-pressure common-rail + SCR, the engine stands out in the following four areas:
1) State-of-art technologies
As the first modularized structure in China, the engine is more compact and easy to repair. Its overhead camshaft (OHC) can effectively cut the noise level and improve the engine’s lifespan. In addition, its reverse cooling technology can prevent the engine from overheating and make cooling more efficient.
2) Powerful performance
YC6K engine can accelerate in a fast manner, especially when climbing slopes or surpassing other vehicles.
3) High fuel economy
YC6K engine achieves higher fuel economy with a minimum fuel consumption of 185g/(kW·h).
4) Higher reliability
Equipped with Jacobs inside-cylinder braking system, YC6K engine (B10) can reach a lifespan of 1.6 million kilometers.
As one of the leading internal combustion engine makers in China, Yuchai brought 10-plus engine products on display, ranging from diesel engines meeting National V or Euro VI Emission Standards, natural gas powered engines meeting National V Emission Standards to new energy power systems and electric motors. Its wide spectrum of engine products has fully demonstrated the company’s formidable strengths in the engine making industry.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1