Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 27, 2017 Internal Combustion Engine Advanced Manufacturing Forum & 2017 Most Powerful Engine List Awarding Ceremony was held in Beijing. FAW Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 engine successfully made its way to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List. Released in June, 2016, the engine sold 7,627 units in early half of this year with a total output value of 705,220,000 RMB.
Meeting National V Emission Standards, CA6DM3-50E5 diesel engine achieves higher fuel economy, longer life expectancy and longer oil-replacing cycle. It has gained six invention titles and 36 patents, projecting China’s heavy-duty diesel engine manufacturing technology to the first rank in the international market.
In addition, CA6DM3-50E5 diesel engine has made innovations in eight areas, including common rail fuel ejecting electronic control unit (ECU), air-driven urea dosing system, 1.5 million km B10 lifespan reliability, 100,000 km fuel replacement technology, lighter body weight, more efficient combustion systems, and special engine braking systems.
Most Powerful Engine List was first released in 2010. Since then, it was compiled every year. Now, it has become the most authoritative assessment in China’s vehicle engine market. So far, Xichai has made its way to the list for eight consecutive years.
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1