Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 27, 2017 Internal Combustion Engine Advanced Manufacturing Forum & 2017 Most Powerful Engine List Awarding Ceremony was held in Beijing. FAW Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 engine successfully made its way to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List. Released in June, 2016, the engine sold 7,627 units in early half of this year with a total output value of 705,220,000 RMB.
Meeting National V Emission Standards, CA6DM3-50E5 diesel engine achieves higher fuel economy, longer life expectancy and longer oil-replacing cycle. It has gained six invention titles and 36 patents, projecting China’s heavy-duty diesel engine manufacturing technology to the first rank in the international market.
In addition, CA6DM3-50E5 diesel engine has made innovations in eight areas, including common rail fuel ejecting electronic control unit (ECU), air-driven urea dosing system, 1.5 million km B10 lifespan reliability, 100,000 km fuel replacement technology, lighter body weight, more efficient combustion systems, and special engine braking systems.
Most Powerful Engine List was first released in 2010. Since then, it was compiled every year. Now, it has become the most authoritative assessment in China’s vehicle engine market. So far, Xichai has made its way to the list for eight consecutive years.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
- The Sales Volume of Xichai Engines Increases by About 20% in 1st Qr. 2016-04-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September