Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 28, 2017, the 16th China International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine took place in Beijing. With “Innovation, Energy Conservation, Emission Reduction, Green Manufacturing” as its theme, this year’s exhibition have attracted a number of mainstream engine makers like Weichai, Yuchai, FAWDE (Xichai) and Yunnei to attend with their representative products.
Highlight 1: Euro Ⅵ diesel engine
What’s the highlight of this year’s expo? The answer is definitely Euro VI engines. The reason for Euro VI engine comes to the top of this year’s expo is that a tougher emission standard is being applied across China.
Weichai brought us two Euro Ⅵ engines, including WP4.1 and WP4.1N, along with WP13 series diesel engines, making it the one with the most Euro Ⅵ engines at the expo. While Yuchai, FAWDE(Xichai) and CAMC Hanma, each of them only brought one Euro Ⅵ engine.
WP4.1/WP4.1N Series Diesel Engine
WP13 Series Diesel Engines
In addition, the after-treatment technology from Weichai is different with those from Yuchai and Xichai, the first uses HSCR+DPF and self-developed parts while the later uses EGR+DPF+SCR. With some extra new features like low cost and mature technology, they also have easy access to spare parts.
YC6L330-60 Series Diesel Engine
Xichai Euro VI 6DL3 Diesel Engine
CAMC Hanma Euro VI CM6D28 Diesel Engine
Yunei brought three engines of different displacement including D20TCIF, D25TCIF and D40TCIF, all of which are compliant with China national emission standard.
Yunnei China National VI D20TCIF Engine
Yunnei China National VI D40TCIF Engine
Highlight 2: Green engines make debut
Green engine comes as the second highlight of the expo with exception to Euro VI engines. The green engines on display include one LNG engine made by Yuchai and one fuel-methanol dual-fuel engine from CAMC.
Yuchai YC6MKN LNG Engine
CAMC Hanma fuel-methanol Dual-fuel Engine
Highlight 3: Powertrain was shown as a signal for product portfolio
There is another highlight to be noted. That is most exhibitors also come with powertrain products. For instance, Weichai brought two powertrains on show, including WEC series plug-in compound hybrid powertrain and WEP series plug-in parallel hybrid powertrain, while Yunnei comes with diesel automatic transmission powertrain.
WEC Series Plug-in Compound Hybrid Powertrain
WEP Series Plug-in Parallel Hybrid Powertrain
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September